Supplier Quality Engineer
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Responsible for supporting the Supplier Quality program, and
supporting cross-functional departments to acquire highest quality
materials from suppliers that meet the requirements while improving
the cost of quality of parts, processes and products. Provides
support in the development and maintenance of company's Quality
- Responsible for supporting supplier quality management
- Day to day activities include; supplier auditing, SCAR
management, Supplier NCMR investigations, Supplier file
maintenance, Supplier metrics, ASL and ACL
- Resolve issues at the supplier impacting product quality.
- Support in house manufacturing and customer complaint issues
related to supplier parts.
- Assist receiving inspection requirements as needed.
- Participate in the supplier qualification, approval and
- Team member on supplier related projects starting in new
- BS in Engineering or related field
- Years of related work experience, including:
- 2 years of experience with a Bachelor's Degree
- ASQ CQE or CQA and six sigma black belt a plus.
Keywords: Endologix, Irvine , Supplier Quality Engineer, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!