Product Manager, Machine Learning, Silicon
Company: Google Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
- Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics
or a related technical field, or equivalent practical
- 7 years of Product Management experience at a semiconductor
- Experience in Machine Learning.
- Master's degree in relevant technical field.
- Experience defining and launching silicon products for data
centers and cloud solutions.
- Familiarity with computing and software frameworks/tools and
software development life cycles for data center solutions.
- Analytical skills and business acumen.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including
Hardware/Software/Product Engineering, Marketing, Finance, Supply
Chain, and Legal.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to
advocate initiatives internally and externally, as well as with
About the job
At Google, we put our users first. The world is always changing
so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and
excited to work on products that affect millions of people every
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products
from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business
worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive
product development at Google speed.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative,
world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative
work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with
creative and prolific engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help
design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's
information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the
execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning,
packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
In this role you will drive hardware and software collaboration
between the silicon engineering team, hardware systems, software
and advanced research teams across the company. You will define
custom silicon that brings to life key features that distinguish
our data centers and devices. You will work cross-functionally to
assess and select the most critical problems to be solved through
custom silicon, build multi-year roadmaps and secure executive
support. You will also drive internal stakeholder and partner
engagements necessary for the on-time launch of the product.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make
it universally accessible and useful. Our team combines the best of
Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful
experiences. We research, design, and develop new technologies and
hardware to make computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. We
aim to make people's lives better through technology.
- Partner closely with cloud infrastructure teams across Google
to understand their vision, objectives and opportunities for
- Drive strategy in collaboration with hardware, software and
advanced research to create true differentiation.
- Evaluate new applications, use cases, proof-of-concepts,
technologies and standards, and advocate for/against adoption based
on silicon and system-level considerations.
- Build silicon business metrics into the overall product/device
plan to drive balanced P&L.
- Establish relationships with critical silicon ecosystem
partners to develop in-depth knowledge of capabilities and
Keywords: Google Inc., Irvine , Product Manager, Machine Learning, Silicon, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!