Usher / Greeter / Ticket Taker
Company: Live Nation Entertainment
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Who Are We?
Live Nation Entertainment is the worlds leading live entertainment
and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders:
Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and
Live Nation Network.
As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation
Concerts operates over 45 venues across the United States. For
additional information, visit .
Who Are You?
Employees have a leading role in the service experience our guests
have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for service
well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the
guests, but for each other.
Thats why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first
priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to
create ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone.
And our commitment to EFFICIENCY, is our way of staying
well-organized. So, join us! We need these kinds of skills and
talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our
As an usher, greeter or ticket taker, you help to ensure safety,
help to maintain the cleanliness of the venue and engage with
guests to assist with their needs before, during and after the
- Greet guests, scan guest tickets upon entry to the venue,
answer guest questions, assist guests with locating their seats and
examines tickets for entry to various seat levels around the venue
during the event.
- Assist with keeping the venue safe, clean and presentable to
- Resolve guest complaints or problems.
- Examine tickets or passes to verify authenticity.
- Provide assistance to with guests with special needs, such as
helping with seat accommodations.
- Show CARE by participating in venue recycling efforts before,
during and after the show.
- Guide guests to exits or provide other instructions or
assistance in case of emergency.
- May assist in verifying staff credentials to generally
- Show CARE by participating in the venues sustainability program
which could include implementing programs that conserve
resources/prevent waste such as sorting waste and collecting
recycling and educating our fans about our efforts.
- Partner with fellow band members at the end of show to close
the venue- this may include collecting recyclables from the lawn
and/or reserved section, picking up and properly storing event
equipment such as lawn chairs, barricade, Etc.
- Assist patrons by giving directions places inside or outside
- Ensure guests are safely enjoying the show.
- Additional tasks as requested by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- At least 1+ year in a guest service role preferred
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy
- Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs and
occasional sitting, lifting and carrying 25 lbs.+
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background,
apply online to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today at:
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work
authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer
for a visa.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment
opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion,
sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental
disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic
information, or any other characteristic protected by state or
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the
general nature and level of work performed by employees within this
classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as
a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to
place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and
efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues
available, including promotion from within, employee referrals,
outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job
fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Keywords: Live Nation Entertainment, Irvine , Usher / Greeter / Ticket Taker, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!