WM Sales Assistant
Company: CTBC Investments Company, LTD
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Wealth Management Sales Assistant will help Financial
Consultants with time management by daily handling of routine
client inquiries, mainly those related to account maintenance
matters. Contribute to WM Program's bottom line by allowing FCs to
devote more time to their value-added activity, which leads to
sizable WM business & productivity increases for the FCs.
- Servicing WM clients by handling a variety of correspondence
such as answering, screening phone calls, filing, scheduling
appointments, note-taking at client meetings, and basic
client/prospect communications that do not contain any investment
- Handle account maintenance and tracking client correspondence,
including but not limited to sending out birthday cards, thank you
notes, and updating meeting letters.
- Generate sales production reports and memos.
- Processing new account paperwork for FCs.
- Service smaller-balanced accounts per clients' requests or
based on FCs instructions.
- Handle all other WM business related job duties requested by
- Perform related duties, as required, for the training and
- Successfully complete all mandatory training on related Bank
and BSA compliance as well as other laws and regulations as
assigned in a timely manner.
- Perform all assigned duties under Bank's compliance programs
and related laws & regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- A bachelor's degree is required.
- 1-2 years' experience working within a financial
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to provide high-touch service to WM clients.
- Must have outstanding troubleshooting skills to solve clients'
account issues in a timely fashion.
- Must possess excellent time management skills.
- Bilingual Mandarin ability preferred.
- Minimum mobility to work in an office setting; sit for
prolonged period of times; operate office equipment including use
of a computer keyboard; and reach with hands and arms. Employees
are occasionally required to walk and stand and lift and move
records and documents weighing 30 pounds or less.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational, communication,
interpersonal, self-motivated, and analytical skills, ability to
interact with all levels of management and staff.
- Standard office environment. Noise level in work environment is
usually average. Hear in the normal audio range with or without
correction. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Keywords: CTBC Investments Company, LTD, Irvine , WM Sales Assistant, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!