We believe in the power of creativity: creativity that makes
people think, feel, and then act.
Creativity brimming with bravery and vision, heart and humor,
imagination and truth.
We believe that brands should stand for more than what they're
With culture as our playground and emotion as our craft, we help
change minds, win hearts, and create memories.
We believe that good people are the key to creating great work.
Our halls are filled
with passionate thinkers and makers, seasoned experts and rising
stars, who unleash
each other's brilliance and celebrate every win as a team.
Together, we bring ideas from the page into the world, ideas
that are so audacious, so original,
so meaningful that they couldn't come from you or me - only
WE ARE TMA. CREATIVITY THAT MATTERS.
Are you into creating Big Ideas that change the world? Are you
constantly on the lookout for "what's next"? Do you get excited
about facing down challenges? Are you leadership material? If so,
then you could be the person The Marketing Arm is looking for.
In this role, the Office Coordinator, Operations performs
administrative and clerical duties to support the TMA Irvine
office. This includes answering phones, coordinating office
operations, working with office vendors and providing support for
staff. This person has phone contact and in-person interaction with
all levels of clients and staff.
Who You Are
You're passionate about your work and commit to whatever it
takes to get the job done. You believe the team is stronger than
the individual. You have an entrepreneurial spirit. You look, you
learn, you envy and you become better. You're a big picture thinker
who's courageous enough to pursue your passions.
- Open, prepare and close office each day.
- Greeting clients and vendors.
- Ordering catering for client meetings.
- TMA Cares Initiative representative.
- Answer all incoming calls and refer calls to appropriate
individuals as needed.
- Track staff (in/out office).
- Update and maintain all staff contact lists.
- Maintain all office machines and supplies.
- Maintain look of office.
- Provides time & expense management support to senior team
- Order all supplies and maintains inventory.
- Schedule and prepare conference rooms and calls as needed.
- Coordinate new staff set-up/employee moves.
- Assist with staff functions and events.
- Liaison between IT/Telecom and staff/Vendors/TMA
- Complete projects as assigned.
- Warehouse Support.
- Bachelor's Degree; some secretarial courses preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years receptionist/office manager experience.
- Proven ability to operate multi-line phone system.
- Demonstrable computer experience should include Excel, Word,
PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility; ability to juggle multiple tasks; strong memory, a
quick mind and work style, ability to focus and work with minimal
- Great verbal and written communication skills; able to generate
high quality emails and messages to individuals at all levels of
the organization; proactive and polished manner.
- Must possess strong ownership, positive attitude and
self-motivation, and have strong accountability.
- Team and service oriented; enjoys supporting senior leaders
while being part of/contributing to a broader team
TMA Perks & Benefits: