Venue IT Support
Company: LIVE NATION ENTERTAINMENT INC
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Concerts Technology team is looking for highly motivated,
passionate, and enthusiastic individuals who are interested in
providing on-site IT support at Live Nation events and venues
across the country. As a Venue IT Support Representative, you can
expect to gain real-world experience and an intimate understanding
of IT service delivery concepts as you learn valuable operational
and procedural skills and develop your troubleshooting abilities in
an exciting/dynamic industry.
As a Venue IT Support Representative, the successful candidate
- Provide onsite IT troubleshooting assistance as needed to venue
administrative, operations and production staff.
- Identify, track and help to resolve persistent issues, and
ensure venue technology problems, issues, or needs are reported to
appropriate remote support or service delivery teams, following
established escalation procedures.
- Act as an onsite liaison with remote IT support teams
troubleshooting reported issues with venue technology
- Be the onsite contact and provide guided access for visiting IT
service or support providers
- Provide onsite assistance to tour production by helping to
establish artist Internet connectivity or otherwise fulfill the
terms of artist/tour IT riders prior to and on "day of show."
- Provide proactive "day of show" IT event support by ensuring
there are no outstanding IT hardware/software issues with point of
sale or access control technologies prior to gates opening for
- Assist with deployment, inventory management, and maintenance
of onsite IT equipment including POS terminals.
- Develop, demonstrate and leverage a comprehensive understanding
of venue network connectivity and deployed technologies.
- Participate as needed with seasonal IT preparation and
validation, as well as shutdown and winterization.
- Assist with the extension of existing venue IT infrastructure
or implementation of new infrastructure to support special events
such as festivals or private events.
- Experience with and in-depth knowledge of Apple iOS, MS
Windows, and network technologies is preferred
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) paired with a
professional communication style
- Self-motivated, capable of independent reasoning and
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Must be a reliable and dependable team player with ability to
work independently and under little supervision
- Must be able to adapt to a constantly changing and at times
stressful work environment
- Must possess a valid driver's license, access to a reliable
vehicle, and a clean driving record
- This position requires flexibility with scheduling; including
the ability to accommodate evening and weekend on-call shifts,
holidays, as well as extended hours for events and summer
festivals. Availability to consistently provide event support is a
requirement of this role.
- (Note: Shifts may change to meet business needs).
If the above description sounds like you and fits your
background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html
to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Keywords: LIVE NATION ENTERTAINMENT INC, Irvine , Venue IT Support, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!