Company: Tri Pointe Homes
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Are you passionate, hardworking, and innovative? If so, Tri
Pointe Homes might be the company for you.
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic individual to
join our talented group as an Executive Assistant.
- Provide executive administrative support to 3 members of the
executive leadership team.
- Proactively manage complex calendars with attention to
accuracy, detail, and allocation of time to promote productivity
and recognize the need to re-prioritize as appropriate.
- Manage business travel, accommodations, and preparation to
ensure a seamless experience.
- Accurately process expense reports and reconcile corporate
credit card statements
- Manage and partner with all appropriate stakeholders, as
needed, in the planning and execution of meetings, off-sites, and
division activities, including but not limited to, coordination and
planning logistics of site Think Tank meetings with up to 50
- Prepare meeting material, agendas, and take minutes for
meetings as requested.
- Accurately compose correspondence, prepare PowerPoint
presentations, reports, graphics, as needed.
- Provide support and coordination on projects, with the ability
to quickly re-prioritize in order to meet deadlines.
- Understand business priorities and identify process
improvements to create efficiency.
- Builds a strong relationship with all internal and external
- Complete assigned work promptly, efficiently, and in a timely
manner, and report back to the executive leadership team with
- Complete any additional projects, tasks, and assignments as
assigned in a timely manner.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. College degree
- Minimum 5 years' experience providing administrative support
for two or more senior-level executives.
- Experience with travel applications such as Concur, TripIt,
etc. highly preferred
- High level of professionalism and integrity; must be
trustworthy and able to handle confidential and proprietary
- Ability to work autonomously and is used to interacting with a
leadership team who travels frequently.
- Ability to multi-task and be self-directed in a fast-paced,
growing, evolving, results-oriented environment.
- Highly motivated and able to work in a fast-paced, rapidly
changing environment and remain calm and poised under
- Strong attention to detail and organization, with the ability
to prioritize and manage time/tasks effectively.
- Excellent computer skills including experience with Microsoft
Windows (advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook), internet
functionality, and other related computer applications, phones,
Smartphones, and communication systems.
- Possess a strong work ethic, integrity, and loyalty.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, able to adapt and learn
quickly in a high-growth company.
- Experience with office systems and setups and typical business
- High level of ownership, accountability, and initiative.
At Tri Pointe Homes, we are intentional about fostering an
environment where you, and all individuals, are encouraged to be
their authentic selves. We embrace individuality and strive to be
consciously inclusive of different backgrounds, experiences, and
perspectives in every aspect of our business. We believe our
company's strength relies on the diversity of the team and the
unique, innovative ideas everyone contributes.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we make
employment decisions based on merit and qualifications and are
committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants and
employees without regard to their race, color, creed, religion,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran
status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected
by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known
physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a
disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship
on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such
assistance to apply for an open position or to participate in an
interview, please let us know.
This position is located at 19540 Jamboree Rd, Suite 300,
Irvine, CA. View the Google Map in full screen.
Keywords: Tri Pointe Homes, Irvine , Executive Assistant, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!