Company: Infineon Technologies
Posted on: June 6, 2021
In your new role you will:
- Work with digital VLSI design engineers, machine learning
system design engineers, and software engineers to create
innovative, low-power machine learning solutions that will be
integrated into Infineon's key wireless and core IC products.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Coursework and/or research emphasis in VLSI implementations of
machine learning algorithms
- Strong foundation in VLSI design concepts along with Verilog
coding and simulation experience.
- Academic background in machine learning principals and latest
- Proficiency in C/C++, Verilog, and Python. TensorFlow exposure
Keywords: Infineon Technologies, Irvine , Design Engineer-Intern, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!