Are you an innovative business exec. looking to combine your
skills in marketing, operations and strategy to be a "General
Manager" of your own business? Do you have a passion for setting
the strategy and then 'rolling up your sleeves' to ensure it's
If so, join our Ingram Micro Cloud team where you can excel as a
Cloud Vendor Manager for our Security segment.
IT service providers around the world turn to Ingram Micro Cloud
to help build and deliver the cloud solutions that power their
businesses. Today, Ingram Micro Cloud delivers the world's
broadest, fully automated marketplace of cloud services to helpour
community of partners grow faster than any others.
Ingram Micro's Cloud Vendor Manager (CVM) role is a unique and
exciting opportunity that enables you to run your business and
directly impact all the factors that dictate your success. On our
team, a CVM owns the creation of the overall strategy for their
vendors, including embedding that strategy in our sales and
marketing plans, to ensure we are aligned and achieving our
At a high level the CVM is responsible for:
- Developing & executing the strategic go-to-market plans for the
- Intimate understanding of the financial drivers and KPI's of
the strategic plan.
- Aligning the strategic plan with Marketing and setting the plan
- Providing Sales with the guidance and enablement for the
strategic plan to ensure execution.
- Partnering with Product Development and Business Ops. to ensure
alignment to the strategic plan, including pricing decisions.
- Adjusting the strategic plan for new product launches and
competitive landscape changes.
- Vendor relationship management
- Exceeding the Revenue and Profit plans for the targeted
This role is critical because the CVM determines how we engage
and grow our Security business. You are expected to challenge the
status quo and you're empowered to transform the business as
needed. This is a fast-paced team and we need people that can lead
transformation, in a fun and engaging way.
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree (or equivalent
- 7-10 years' experience including managing account
relationships, executing successful growth strategies and
cross-functional project management.
- Experience with Security, Cybersecurity and Cloud Security
solutions is a plus.
- Experience with financial metrics/tracking.
- Ability to travel 20% - 40% of time.
- You have a passion for helping other businesses succeed.
- You can see 'the big picture' - and you can put it in to a
- You have experience earning the trust of other
- You're a team player.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and pride in the quality
of your work
- You're a quick learner and able to connect the dots in complex
- You understand B2B technology and B2B technology resellers,
SI's and MSP's
- You know how to build and communicate a scorecard for your
- You are highly analytical.
- You have a "can do" attitude.
Join us in our continuous quest to grow a diverse and
extraordinarily innovative team!
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment
and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age,
veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable