Tetra Tech's High Performance Buildings Group brings together
the expertise of talented engineers, commissioning agents, and
energy analysts from around the world. We offer high-end,
sustainable building consulting and MEP engineering services for
blue-chip clients across every building sector. Our services
include MEP design, Net Zero Energy, lighting design,
commissioning, vertical transportation, low voltage, information
technologies, security, fire engineering, sustainability
consulting, and acoustics. We are Better Together-Powered by
Glumac, A Tetra Tech Company, is a leader in Sustainable Design.
Our mission is to engineer and commission "green buildings that
We search for genuinely passionate people who thrive in
collaborative environments, care deeply about sustainability and
want to bring new engineering innovations to building projects. If
you also embrace accomplishing this with a diverse team of
passionate people, we encourage you to apply.
We are engineers for a sustainable future!
- Design and plan electrical power systems for all types of
projects to include but not limited to: buildings and facilities,
including hospitals, light rail, laboratories, high rise offices,
educational facilities and other commercial and institutional
- Design projects primarily REVIT and AutoCAD industry related
- Design and specification of power and control systems, system
layouts, load calculations, equipment sizing and selection,
performing calculations of lighting systems and associated controls
for assigned projects.
- Assist in prioritizing engineering project team labor to meet
multiple moving deadlines and track project budgets.
- Work with others, interface with code officials and
contractors, working with architects and other clients
- Work alongside project Teams as they perform their tasks and
participating in budgeting, scheduling, and staff management.
- Face to face and other technical communication with clients on
- 2-15 + years' experience as an MEP Electrical Engineer
designing MEP projects in the AEC industry.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Current Professional Engineering (PE) license or
- AutoCAD and REVIT proficient.
- Some experience in PM to understand Client's desired outcome as
it relates to budget and timing and drive designs communicating
those deliverables within the Team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience helping to maintain
successful Client relationships.
- Excellent planning and organization skills with ability to lead
multiple-discipline project teams.
- Ability to learn from senior engineers and mentor and train
young engineers, reviewing their work and giving appropriate
feedback to ensure quality control.
- Significant sustainable design experience strongly
- LEED AP BD+C accreditation is highly desired.
- WELL a plus.
About Tetra Tech
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and
engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the
resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local,
client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the
world. We are Leading with Science to provide sustainable and
resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that
supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are
proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by
For more information on our company, please visit our website at
www.glumac.com or www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your
resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those
selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is
committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an
Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested
parties, including but not limited to, women, minorities, veterans
and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request
priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies.