Company: Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation
Posted on: June 6, 2021
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily; these include, but are
not limited to:
- Serve as a key technical liaison to peers within closely
related organizational functions, e.g. marketing,
manufacturing/operations, service/support, quality, regulatory and
- Assist in the process development and manufacturing
introduction of new and revised products. This includes creating
BOM's, test processes and procedures, process and test tools and
fixtures and acceptance criteria.
- Possess business acumen to effectively performing tactical and
strategic process development prioritization's/assessments and
business plan inputs.
- Travel to attend relevant training sessions, project meetings
or corporate meeting, as needed.Know and practice the
- The applicable quality system requirements as documented in the
company quality assurance manual.
- The associated standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- The associated instructional level documents
- Quality system duties and responsibilities
- Knowledgeable of the company quality policy
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, or equivalent years of education
and relevant work experience1-3 years of experience in a technical
capacity, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work effectively and independently to perform
research functions, work with or design product related fixtures,
and execute relevant product and process experiments.
- Technical writing aptitude and above average Microsoft Office
Suite proficiency (Word, Excel, PPT, Visio, Access, MS
- Working knowledge of Engineering Documentation Systems
- Experience with electromechanical devices
- Ability to use electrical and optical testing equipment such as
voltmeters, light meters, power supplies, integrated light spheres,
oscilloscope and others in a safe and effective manner.
- Ability to read, follow and understand relevant company, local,
state, federal and international regulations and standards relative
to the development and release of Medical Instruments.Strong
communication, analytical and report writing skills.
- Ability to take on and complete multiple assignments in a
reasonable amount of time while adjusting to changing
Keywords: Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation, Irvine , Engineer, Process.US-IRN.001, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!