ALS provides a broad range of testing and analytical services to
a wide variety of end markets and industries around the globe. We
continue to remain at the forefront of the testing services
industry, building an enviable reputation. ALS provides a
diversified line of independent analytical services to a wide range
of top-tier customers in the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical,
environmental, and food industries. Our diverse laboratories
perform routine and specialty analytical testing for compliance,
safety, certification and verification purposes.
ALS-Truesdail Product Certification Program is distinct and
requires specialized knowledge related to extraction testing and
assembly of complex variable plumbing fixtures prior to
Under the direction of Technical Operation Manager, the
technicians can test various products within a laboratory
environment and are responsible for:
- Prepare, analyze, and perform sample analysis.
- Ensure that proper analysis methods are conducted on the
- Maintain quality control records and perform quality review of
data to ensure the accuracy and integrity of results.
- Prepare both quantitative and qualitative standards and
reagents for analysis of product samples.
- Maintain laboratory instruments in working order and make any
minor repairs that are necessary.
- Maintain knowledge of Laboratory Information Management System
(LIMS) that is required to complete job responsibilities.
- Design testing approach for a variety of Plumping products
prior to performing leaching based on various standards
- Develop Standard Operating procedures to address various
- Preparation and analysis of custom leachate waters based on
standard operating procedure.
- Perform required water change on the plumping product
- Ensure proper analysis methods are conducted and standard
operating procedures are correctly followed on the appropriate
- Support quality department and continuous improvement
- Communicate procedural and operational difficulties and delays
- Use LIMS to record and document all analytical activities
during the processing of samples.
- Maintain a clean and orderly workspace.
- Perform other related duties as needed.
Competency Requirements for Product Certification:
Knowledge of the standards
Knowledge of certification process through training to Product
Certification SOP's and controlled documents.
Knowledge of certification process specific to NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
and NSF/ANSI 372 standards.
- Adhere to the safety and health policies and procedures.
- A minimum of bachelor's degree
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and follow direction
- Strong commitment to quality and integrity
- Monday-Friday work schedule (weekends if scheduled)
- The ability to stand for intervals of up to 8 hours while
- Able to speak and hear clearly while communicating with
co-workers and managers.
- Dexterity in hands and fingers.
- Must have average vision and able to see and to read
- Able to lift a product up to 70lbs.
We would like to thank everyone for their interest in ALS but
only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
"ALS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to
achieving and maintaining a workforce which reflects and affirms
the diversity of our society"
ALS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. EOE AA Minority, Female,
Veteran, Individuals with Disabilities
Click Here to view the EEO is the Law poster
Click Here to view the FMLA Law poster
Click Here to view the EPPA Law Poster
Click Here to view the Pay Transparency Provision
Click Here to view company E-Verify Participation Poster