Associate/Irrigation Design Manager
Company: BrightView Landscapes, LLC
Posted on: June 4, 2021
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then
you may have found your crew. We're looking for an
Associate/Irrigation Design Manager to join our team.
Here's what you'd do:
BrightView Design Group is looking to build upon our existing
team capabilities with an Associate / Irrigation Design Manager for
our team. This position is an excellent opportunity for an
individual seeking a creative, collaborative office culture with
significant opportunities for long-term professional growth. We are
focused on finding a creative and passionate design professional to
help continue to grow our practice and irrigation design market
share as well as broaden our irrigation design capabilities and
You'd be responsible for:
- Developing business in California and nationwide
- Actively mentoring the studio team members
- Growing BrightView Design Group's irrigation design
capabilities and service line
- Leading BVDG in creating a state-of-the-art design resource for
internal and external clients.
- Actively participating in industry organizations representing
BrightView as a subject matter leader and resource
- Leading studio wide initiatives including, but not limited to,
irrigation design and water management.
- Working closely with studio, pre-development, landscape
services, and construction colleagues from Conceptual Design
through Construction Administration
- Irrigation master planning
- Irrigation design
- Leading multiple projects
- Traveling to meet with clients
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience working in an
irrigation design role.
- Significant understanding of irrigation design and water
- Significant experience in coordination and management of
multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Demonstrated experience in client management and relationship
building through internal and external industry networking
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in landscape irrigation science,
irrigation design, and/or landscape architecture is required.
- Professional licensure (certified irrigation designer and/or
registered landscape architect) is desired.
Here's what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we're a tight-knit team who are as passionate
about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though
we're the nation's leading landscape company, we maintain a small
company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members
feel at home.
If you're looking to join a team of talented go-getters who
tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you
might just have found your match. With our range of services,
including landscape design, development, maintenance and
enhancements, there's no limit to what we can do, and what you can
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities,
you'll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you've found your team?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify
Keywords: BrightView Landscapes, LLC, Irvine , Associate/Irrigation Design Manager, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!