Film Production Health & Safety Monitor (Field Based)
Posted on: May 3, 2021
ERM is hiring experienced consulting Film Production Health &
Safety Monitor to join our successful and rapidly growing team in
Studio City, CA.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic that has affected the demand for
increased media content development and production, we have
identified the need for health and safety consultants experienced
in Production and On-Set Safety to help our clients develop and
implement safety guidelines and protocols to protect their
workforce from potential health effects related to COVID-19 when
resuming production. This is an on-call, 1 year renewable
ERM is a leading global provider of environmental, health,
safety, risk, social consulting and sustainability services to
world class leading companies. We have more than 160 offices in
over 40 countries and territories employing more than 5,000 people
who work on projects around the world. We invite you to join us in
contributing to a progressive and sustainable future!
- Review and evaluate COVID-19 guidelines and protocols
applicable to our client's location, including regulatory
requirements and industry-specific guidelines.
- Spend time on-site and sets with clients throughout Southern
California to help develop and implement safety guidelines and
protocols to prevent the spread of disease, namely COVID-19.
- Assist in the evaluation of field shooting locations to
evaluate the potential hazards/conditions that could negatively
impact people and production.
- Direct the design and implementation of COVID-19-related health
and safety programs for our clients that achieve and maintain
compliance, and reduce the risk of spreading the disease.
- Work directly with Production Executives, Producers, Unit
Production Managers, Assistant Directors, and other Production
staff. Work with the Production team in the planning and execution
phase of the projects.
- Respond to, and investigate Production and other COVID-19
related emergencies, incidents and accidents.
- Coordinate, develop and/or implement training for Production
personnel to increase understanding of risks and protective
- Maintain positive relationships with industry safety
organizations and regulatory agencies for the facility.
- Build a network within and outside of ERM that will enable you
to leverage your skills and solve challenging multi-disciplinary
- Build client relationships and nurture repeat business by
continuously striving to exceed their expectations.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of professional EHS experience with a
concentration in Production (filmed and live content capture)
safety experience working for a studio, or other Production entity,
- Must have an understanding of the motion picture and television
Production process and the Motion Picture Association of America
(MPAA) safety guidelines.
- BS/MS in Health & Safety, Occupational Health, Engineering, or
a related discipline.
- Travel with a variety of clients is expected. You may be
required to travel to other states or countries depending on the
Production location, and investigate and comply the applicable
regulations in these locations.
- Must have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal
- Must have the ability to identify and respond rapidly to safety
issues that could present themselves during the course of normal
- Must have the ability to interact with regulatory agencies,
company management, Productions and studio personnel in a
- Must be a good team player with strong communications skills
that can think fast on their feet, especially during challenging
- Must have the ability to deal with ambiguity from clients,
regulators, and other stakeholders.
- Must have a current passport and ability to obtain legal right
to work in the USA.
Keywords: ERM, Irvine , Film Production Health & Safety Monitor (Field Based), Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!