Posted on: May 3, 2021
We are seeking a Project Designer to join our company! We focus
on beautiful furniture and excellent service. Service is our top
priority. Working with clients is not simply a transaction, but an
experience. We have a custom division to ensure clients get exactly
what they envisioned. When clients come to us, its because we make
these things happen.
The Project Designer will serve as Designer and
Specifier. It is a wonderful opportunity to interface with
Workspace Consultants, Strategic Accounts Team, and Project
Managers on innovative client projects.
- Create typical for workstations, private offices, conference
- Conduct client needs analysis through interviews and
- Provide value engineering and upgrade solutions.
- Develop Good Better Best Solutions for typicals and
- Assist Sales with establishing a project budget.
- Develop space plan utilizing selected typicals and product
- Generate Project Spec Worksheet (SIF) specifications from
approved space plan.
- Participate in product evaluations and selections.
- Provide the project team with documentation and floor
- Assist in the selection of fabrics and finishes.
- Create renderings, boards, and presentation materials.
- Generate, present, and obtain proposal approvals.
- Prepare documentation for Sales or PM to obtain installation
- Interface with the IOS Project Team and the client's design
- Assist PM in solutions for addressing electrical, voice, and
- Assist BDM or PM on site visits to verify field measurements,
critical dimensions, and electrical /data locations.
- 4+ years commercial interior design experience.
- Bachelors degree in design or architecture.
- 1+ year experience with Haworth products, preferred.
- Working knowledge of current AutoCAD application.
- Demonstrated space planning and project management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Evolvinc, Irvine , Project Designer, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!