Chrome Sales Specialist, Chrome Enterprise
Company: Google Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- 3 years of experience with sales/account management.
- Consultative selling, partner management or sales pipeline
- Business strategy and stakeholder management experience.
- 8 years of experience in a quota carrying technology sales
- Experience working together with channel partners to meet
strategic business goals
- Deep knowledge of cloud applications, mobile devices and
- Comfortable selling to CXO's across multiple verticals with
focus on large Enterprise accounts
- Ability to understand and work with new emerging technologies,
methodologies, and solutions in the cloud/IT technology space.
About the job
The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides
business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross
functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive
strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused
on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective
day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into
Google Chrome Enterprise unlocks the business capabilities of
Chrome OS, Chrome Browser, and Chrome devices, freeing IT to power
cloud workforces. Our mission is to make Chrome Enterprise the
underlying platform for companies. We aim to simplify computing for
the end user by providing enterprises with an easily manageable,
secure, and modern browsing experience.
- Drive and close complex/strategic business cycles. Meet and
exceed quarterly unit targets.
- Generate pipeline across a Named-Account-List. Implement Sales
and Go-to-Market strategies for your region.
- Work towards strategic business goals and optimize all leads
and sales opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver product messaging to highlight the value of
- Work closely with our channel ecosystem (including trainings,
briefings, and joint customer workshops).
Keywords: Google Inc., Irvine , Chrome Sales Specialist, Chrome Enterprise, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!