Account Supervisor - AMI (Pacific Communications)
Company: AbbVie, Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines
that solve serious health issues today and address the medical
challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on
people's lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology,
oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women's health and
gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its
Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie,
please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter,
Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
YOU ARE more than just a title, YOU ARE
- A Developmental Creator. You will develop comprehensive
communications plans for assigned products which support approved
- A Project Manager. You will manage development of Client's
projects, from initiation to completion, on time, within budget and
- A Thoughtful Supervisor. You will supervise advertising
expenditures on assigned products.
- Discuss new communications. Conducts input sessions with
Clients, Agency, Public Relations and Professional Communications
to discuss communications plans for new product opportunities, new
product launches, and annual marketing plans.
- Be creative. Develops creative platforms for assigned brand(s).
Provides strategic input for Creative Team of Copywriter and Art
Director and participates in creative development sessions.
Prepares creative platform prior to campaign development.
- Present new campaigns. Presents recommended consumer and
professional audience campaigns and tactics to Clients, with the
assistance of key Agency Account Management and Creative staff,
- Develop new opportunities. Investigates and recommends
innovative media and sales promotional opportunities. Works closely
with Media Analyst in developing media schedules. Meets regularly
with journal and video representatives to keep current on industry
- Communicate effectively. Communicates with the Management
Supervisor on a regular and consistent basis as to the status of
the account, meetings, issues, etc. Communicates effectively with
all Agency personnel to ensure assigned projects are correctly
executed, on time and within budget.
- Develop strategy review. Conducts strategy review meetings for
Creative and Legal/Medical
- Manage projects. Is ultimately responsible to Clients and
Agency management for on-time execution, Legal and Medical
accuracy, and satisfactory appearance of assigned communications
projects. Supplies Clients with accurate, timely reports of
budgeted versus actual expenditures.
- Remain within budget. Provides budget guidelines to Creative
and Production Teams on assigned projects. Recommends to Clients
budget revisions which adjust to budgeted levels or increase or
decrease advertising spends in the face of market or competitive
- Experience equivalent to a 4-year college education, with an
emphasis in advertising, journalism and/or business administration
preferred. Related work experience could serve as a modifier of
preferred degree / major.
- Knowledge of advertising agency disciplines including creative,
production, personnel management, and project management with at
least 6 years classic-full-service health care agency experience
- Experience in client-side marketing, marketing research or
sales is desirable.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, written and oral
communications skills must be demonstrated.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2
consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse
backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients.
As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex
(including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical
condition, genetic information gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or
any other legally protected characteristic.
Keywords: AbbVie, Inc, Irvine , Account Supervisor - AMI (Pacific Communications), Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!