Company: USG Insurance Services, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
USG is a national wholesale/brokerage with a specialty division
team for Workers Compensation under AAU: Allied American
Underwriters. We are seeking experienced commercial
Producer/Brokers for our AAU Workers Compensation Division. Prior
insurance experience is mandatory.
This position is based in ourIrvine, CA branch. This position
requires strong relationship building skills to work with our
targeted carriers, retail insurance agents, and internal producers
on a national basis. Only those with proven performance in this
career path should apply.
- Strong knowledge and experience of property and casualty
insurance, specifically Workers Compensation product lines
including: coverages, rating, terminology and technical procedures.
P&C license / E&S licenses are required.
- History of business development and submissions from direct
- Must be sales driven, people person who likes to establish new
relationships while learning communication strategies and sales
- Experienced in Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook and Adobe
Reader. Ability to quickly learn new programs and
- Skilled in business writing and problem/situation
- Energetic, self motivated individuals who are goal oriented and
can thrive in a team environment.
- Strong desire to learn and develop new skills.
- Work with internal USG producers, and retail insurance agents,
to develop and submit business to target markets for
- Learn and build relationships with our in house rating and
brokerage markets for Workers Compensation.
- Assess new business submissions and negotiate terms, by
selecting the markets that can provide the most coverage at the
- Follow submissions through the process, to assure quotes are
provided in a timely manner and negotiate with all parties involved
to reach an acceptable price.
- Solicit new business through various sales and marketing
techniques and begin establishing relationships within a territory
utilizing agency visits, telemarketing calls and cross
- Coordinate and handle administrative workflows in conjunction
with support team(s) to establish accurate and prompt response to
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: USG Insurance Services, Inc., Irvine , Producer, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!