Senior Project Manager - Bridge Structures
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Transportation and Infrastructure Los Angeles, California
Irvine, California Lake Oswego, Oregon Oakland, California Rancho
Cucamonga, California Seattle, Washington
STV is hiring aSenior Project Managerwith experience working
with major contractors. The successful candidate will have a strong
track record of winning and delivering projects and exceeding
expectations relative to budget, quality and schedule requirements.
This will include leading design teams, delivering commercially
based design solutions and managing the various deliverables;
effectively scoping and packaging the work plus managing and
controlling the design process from preliminary solutions and
through the lifecycle of the design process.
- Lead and manage projects from inception to construction
- Ensure projects meet or exceed forecasted profit margins.
- Work with other managers, project engineers, and discipline
leads to develop budgets, schedules and clear project delivery
- Perform regular coordination/design reviews with the design and
commercial teams to actively manage change and ensure timely
submission of Early Warnings and Change Orders.
- Proactively drive safety and ensure that health, safety,
environment and security requirements are properly considered and
included in all stages of the design process.
- Manage the responses to design RFIs (Request for
- Carry out periodic and end of phase/project reviews and audits
with the contractors and design teams to ensure that lessons
learned are captured, shared and used to inform/improve future
- Professional Engineering (P.E.) license
- Bachelors Degree in an Engineering major
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years experience managing design,
including a minimum of5 years of direct structural/bridge
engineering experience in a management capacity
- Proven track record of delivering structural/bridge engineering
projects ranging from $250 million to $1 billion or more
- Strong technically based leadership skills with proficient
understanding of multi engineering disciplines and technical design
- Broad knowledge of construction, design and management of
structural/bridge engineering projects
- Understanding of environmental requirements of horizontal
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability
to form effective relationships
- Ability to travel is highly desirable
STV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Company practices and
employment decisions, including those regarding recruitment,
hiring, assignment, promotion and compensation, shall not be based
on any persons race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin,
creed, age, disability (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related
medical), marital status, sexual orientation, or gender.
You have been redirected to a STV job page
Keywords: STV, Irvine , Senior Project Manager - Bridge Structures, Other , irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!