OSP Fiber Design Engineer (Irvine, CA)
Company: TekCom Resources Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
TekCom Resources is recruiting for OSP Fiber Design
- Develop high-level fiber designs from both desktop and field
- Develop cost estimate models
- Develop right-of-way analysis of the proposed fiber plant, such
as the identification of utility and permit applications needed for
- Work with utilities in underground and aerial right-of-way
- Manage the contractor qualification process and bidding of
- Manage various suppliers and vendors during the engineering
and, including managing the vendors to both budget and
- Coordinate with multiple internal customers, including project
managers, in support of bringing each project to completion on both
budget and schedule.
- Manage the material ordering.
- Manage multiple projects and ability to travel to project
locations across the United States in the management of the project
- The ability to optimize and value a fiber engineering
- Develop, read, and manage fiber splice documents, including
fiber splice diagrams, spider maps, OTDR, and Power Meter
OSP, Fiber, Aerial, Pre-Construction, Design, Cable, Make Ready,
Right of Way (ROW)
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of
qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the
Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all
qualified applications for employment.
Keywords: TekCom Resources Inc, Irvine , OSP Fiber Design Engineer (Irvine, CA), Other , irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!