Associate Producer, Creative Development - Temp
The Blizzard Creative Development team is seeking an Associate
Producer - Temp to assist our talented Visual Development
Department. Do you possess exceptional note taking skills? Do you
thrive in a high stakes and fluid work environment that requires
creative problem-solving, technical proficiency, and attention to
detail? Are you highly organized, with superior communication and
interpersonal skills? Do you have a working knowledge of Photoshop
that would allow you to help prep art files for delivery?
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We've transitioned to a work-from-home
model and we're continuing to interview and hire during this time.
This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand
each person's circumstances may be unique and will work with you to
explore possible interim options.
- Provide overall support as needed for both the Visual
Development Producer and Supervisor
- Attend reviews for the purpose of taking concise notes and
distributing them to internal/external stakeholders
- Manage reference files and directories for all shows
- Coordinate resource scheduling calendars and timecards
- Track task status and update appropriate
- Help our team identify art and production bottlenecks and
troubleshoot those issues with tech departments
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Shotgun
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Persistent self-motivation and initiative; hardworking "can-do"
attitude is necessary
- Experience working in film or animation production settings, or
equivalent artist team environment.
- Prior familiarity of Blizzard franchises and it's expanded
- Working knowledge of Photoshop
- Demonstrate a passion for all things art
- Passion for drawing and design, concept or illustration
Submission / Portfolio Requirements
- Resume (PDF of your resume please!)
- Cover Letter
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing
our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits
and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We've
worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative
environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training
and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything.
Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are
dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiencesever.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Provide overall support as needed for both the Visual
Development Producer and Supervisor . Attend reviews for the
purpose of taking concise notes and distributing them to
internal/external stakeholders . Manage reference files and
directories for all shows. Coordinate resource scheduling calendars
and timecards. Track task status and update appropriate
documents/databases. Help our team identify art and production
bottlenecks and troubleshoot those issues with tech departments.
Demonstrate a passion for all things art. Submission / Portfolio
Requirements. attention to detail, scheduling, note taking,
self-motivation, artist, problem-solving, creative problem-solving,
visual development, photoshop, organized, hardworking, microsoft
excel, creative development, interpersonal skills, outlook,
stakeholders, verbal communication skills, superior communication,
highly organized, persistent, drawing, Publishing Designer, Graphic
UI Designer, Digital Designer, Associate Product Lead, Interactive
Developer, Graphic Designer, Associate Development Manager, VFX
Artist, Web Production Artist, Digital Marketing Designer