Senior/Principal/Lead Environment Artist
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Lightspeed LA is looking for a passionate, proactive and driven
Environment Artist to help us develop the look and feel of an
all-new original-IP project,
we are looking for broadly experienced artist that will create
inspirational environment art pieces with high cinematic
you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of subject
matter designing concepts across environments, vehicles and/or
You are versatile, have strong development and
- Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great
- Solid artistic background, broad vison, strong sense of
- Strong understanding of digital content creation tools such as
Photoshop, 3D software, Renderign engines etc.
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience as a professional
artist for film or AAA game development
- You have worked with Art Directors and Game Directors on
architecture, interiors, exteriors, and props.
- Experience with 3D modeling software
- Excellent illustration skills, deep understanding of
composition, color theory, values, form, shape language, and
- A keen aye for photography and cinematography.
- Able to carry an idea from the conceptual phase to the finished
illustration and an understanding of translating these ideas to
real-time game environments.
- Assist the Art Lead/Director in defining the art style.
- Ability to read, understand and follow visual language.
- Work with designers to vet their ideas through concepts.
- Iterate on in game assets with production artists via paint
- Work with the art lead to flesh out and expand our project's
- Experience in video game development pipelines.
- Expert at 3ds Max, Maya, Zbrush, Blender or other 3D content
Keywords: Tencent, Irvine , Senior/Principal/Lead Environment Artist, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!