Company: Incipio Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job Description / Position Summary:
Incipio Group is looking for a Copywriter to develop and lead
the copy needs for our organization. Located in our Global HQ, the
Copywriter will create and oversee editorial, advertising,
technical and ecommerce content, delivering superior work that
enhances the business at the highest level . An experienced
creative and cross functional team player, the Copywriter will take
concept to execution while maintaining brand identity and
articulating the core values of our brands. The ideal candidate can
partner across departments to collaborate on the needs of sales,
product, HR, and marketing. This roll requires an adaptable
candidate who is ready to dive in and thrives with multiple
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and execute written communications across all platforms,
delivering against the strategic goals of the organization and
business needs of all projects.
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop successful messaging
for go-to-market plans across all Incipio Group brands.
- Establish and implement a strong brand voice across all
portfolio organizations for cohesive messaging and brand
- Lead copy direction across all organization needs including
marketing campaigns, web content, strategic sales presentations,
product packaging, consumer guides and instruction manuals,
advertisements and social media campaigns.
- Develop strong product knowledge, with the ability to position
SKUs in the marketplace and tell a strong brand story.
- Build a thorough understanding of Incipio Group brands and
licensed partners' voice and style, collaborating on the creation
of brand and style guidelines as needed.
- Collaborate closely with creative services to lead project
kickoffs, identify inefficiencies and grow productivity.
- Establish a strong knowledge of SEO best practices and
guidelines for all online content.
- 5+ years of copywriting experience across multiple
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Experience as a collaborative resource across departments who
is goal-oriented and results-driven.
- *Knowledge of the consumer electronics and lifestyle spaces a
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Customer focused, product centric.
Founded in Southern California in 1999, Incipio Group is a house
of brands designing and producing accessories to protect not just
your device, but what's inside your device. Incipio's strategy
begins with a commitment to our customers and a passion for amazing
We value a diverse and inclusive workplace by welcoming people
of all different backgrounds, experiences, skills, and
perspectives. At Incipio, we believe that everyone does their best
work when they can be their true authentic self and are supported
not only by each other, but the company. We offer a generous set of
benefits to make sure the Incipio team is happy and healthy.
- Great medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability
and life insurance benefits
- Wellness programs
- Diversity and inclusion initiatives
- 75% employee discount
- Paid time off
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible spending account
- Yearly Growth Target Bonuses
- 100% remote work available during pandemic
- And more!
At Incipio we create solutions to things that matter most. We
are committed to equal opportunities regardless of race, color,
ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age,
citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or
expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal
Incipio Group welcomes all. You can find out more at
Keywords: Incipio Technologies, Inc., Irvine , Copywriter, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!