Company: LGM PHARMA SOLUTIONS LLC
Posted on: May 3, 2021
LGM Pharma is a leading contract development and manufacturing
organization (CDMO) and provider of Active Pharmaceutical
Ingredients (API). With excellent API sourcing and supply chain
expertise together with our drug product contract development and
manufacturing solutions, LGM is a premier end-to-end solutions
provider to the global pharmaceutical industry.
We are a high-growth organization looking to accelerate the
development and commercialization of high-quality therapeutics
worldwide. We have offices in California, Texas, Kentucky, Florida
and Israel and are searching for an Office Administrator to
coordinate administrative office activities and provide support to
our management team.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinates travel; manages calendars and appointments, and
coordinate meetings/conference calls for management as needed.
- Organizes and communicates various Company events in multiple
- Attends and takes minutes at various meetings.
- Responsible for front desk, greeting and guiding company
visitors, including service providers.
- Maintains office organized, including keeping stock of office
supplies, place orders as needed. Maintain office signage
- Handles phone calls, emails, and incoming mail, routing to the
- Prepares various reports, memos, and correspondence; proof and
edit for accuracy.
- Files and retrieves corporate documents, records, and reports.
Assist with scanning, copying and mailing documents as needed.
- Assists with safety related activities such as safety concerns,
SDS maintenance and Safety Committee scheduling and documents.
- Assists with personnel change activities such as recruiting,
orientation as well as employee offboarding.
- Assists colleagues as needed
- Other related duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully the Office Administrator must
be proficient in MS Office suite of programs.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- 3+ years of administrative / office assistant experience; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills, &
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office
environment; manage multiple assignments projects and tasks
- Detail oriented individual, positive attitude, team player who
enjoys helping multiple departments;
- Trustworthy; able to maintain and manage confidential
- Well organized with strong attention to detail.
- Roll up your sleeves type personality- high level of ownership
and accountability is a must!;
- Able to maintain a flexible schedule to assist with events
/activities outside of normal work schedule; and
- Solid communication, organizational and interpersonal
Keywords: LGM PHARMA SOLUTIONS LLC, Irvine , Administrative Assistant, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!