Instrumentation Laboratory Assistant (25120)
Company: Certified Laboratories
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Certified Laboratories has a new rewarding opportunity for a
motivated Instrumentation Laboratory Assistant candidate. The
selected candidate will perform digestions and extractions for
chromatographic tests; prepares samples and reagents; cleans
glassware, refrigerators and equipment; provides general assistance
in the department; maintains a clean and orderly environment,
accepts deliveries; prepares shipments to be sent out; performs any
other duties deemed necessary.
- Performs digestions and extractions in a timely fashion
maintaining a high level of quality.
- Performs sample and reagent preparation.
- Successfully maintains inventory of supplies for
- Provides assistance to staff of Instrumentation
- Maintains a clean and orderly environment.
- Performs sample preparation operations such as compositing and
grinding, using techniques appropriate for each sample.
- Learns new techniques as appropriate.
- Provides routine care and maintenance for instruments and
equipment. This includes washing glassware, refrigerators and
equipment, as well as maintaining a clean and orderly
- Proactively accepts deliveries for the department and prepares
shipments to be sent out.
- Works effectively with other members of the department and with
- High School degree or equivalent work experience.
- Previous experience working in a laboratory environment
preferred, but not required.
- Conceptual basis in chemistry.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Strong organizational and detail oriented skills.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds and stand for prolonged
We value our employees as they are the key to our success. Our
commitment to your success is enhanced by a competitive salary with
an extensive benefits package. We work to maintain a progressive
and collaborative work environment where we empower people and
provide them with opportunities to develop their long term
Certified Laboratories, Inc. is a nationally recognized
laboratory. We are one of the largest, private, independent
laboratories in the nation and are located in New York, Illinois,
and California. Each of our laboratories has its own area of
expertise and is acknowledged as a leader in the field of food
safety and analysis.
Certified Laboratories values diversity in its workforce. The
company is firmly committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity and
will administer its policies in a manner that treats each employee
and applicant for employment on the basis of merit. Certified
Laboratories will take affirmative action to seek out qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, handicap, or veteran status.
Keywords: Certified Laboratories, Irvine , Instrumentation Laboratory Assistant (25120), Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!