Company: BGC Partners
Posted on: May 3, 2021
About Newmark (Nasdaq: NMRK)
Newmark Group, Inc., together with its subsidiaries ("Newmark"),
is a world leader in commercial real estate services, with a
comprehensive suite of investor/owner and occupier services and
products. Our integrated platform seamlessly powers every phase of
owning or occupying a property. Our services are tailored to every
type of client, from owners to occupiers, investors to founders,
growing startups to leading companies. Harnessing the power of
data, technology, and industry expertise, we bring ingenuity to
every exchange, and imagination to every space. Together with
London-based partner Knight Frank and independently owned offices,
our 18,800 professionals operate from approximately 500 offices
around the world, delivering a global perspective and a nimble
approach. In 2019, Newmark generated revenues in excess of $2.2
billion. To learn more, visit nmrk.com or follow @newmark
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and
independently owned offices, our 18,000 experts operate from more
than 480 offices around the world. Our long-standing alliance with
Knight Frank gives us a global platform and international insight,
effectively serving owners, investors, developers and financial
institutions across six continents.
Join our team of talented marketers and creatives for Newmark's
Western Region Marketing Hub. You'll be responsible for the layout,
design, and production of quality marketing collateral, pitch
decks, proposals, property marketing, advertisements and all
business lines within the firm.
As a Graphic Designer on our team, you will need to have
high-proficiency to expert-knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud design
products, especially InDesign. Interest and experience in
commercial real estate is a plus but not required. We'd love to
meet you if you are a talented designer looking to work on a
dynamic marketing team.
- Independently project manage business development and property
marketing materials while setting well-defined expectations to a
broker/client and clearly communicating progress to the team.
- Design and produce graphic design artwork to support our
business development and marketing efforts using Adobe CC and other
computer software packages for both print and digital
- Generate custom designs for collateral presentation decks and
proposals inspired by our clients' brands.
- Learn and utilize our digital presentation and communication
platforms to produce compelling presentations and digital
- Experienced in photo retouching, photo-manipulation and
- Provide fresh ideas and create graphics and slides that tell a
- Provides primary graphics support for customer meetings,
presentations, awards, etc.
- Lead and manage all creative components of a pursuit from
concept to completion, including prepping materials for print and
- Works with vendors for quotes, purchase orders, press proofs,
and coordinating delivery of final product.
- Collaborate with our team of Designers and Marketing
Specialists to share best practices and advance excellence across
- Ensure corporate brand standards are met and style guidelines
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to multi-task and establish personal objectives to meet
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high intensity
SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- College degree in marketing, design or related field.
- Minimum 2-5 years graphic design work experience.
- Possess at least 2 to 3 years corporate graphic design
experience with an understanding of the importance of maintaining a
consistent brand identity.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign,
Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat Professional - Familiarity with
Microsoft PowerPoint and MS Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong
organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient,
timely, reliable and courteous partnership with internal
- Stay on top of current design trends and technology.
- Requires ability to handle large volume of work under tight
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in
situations. Requires basic analytical and quantitative skills.
- Must have a solid grasp of fundamental concepts of print and
web publishing and graphic design principles.
- Speed, efficiency, attention to detail, and organizational
skills are crucial to succeeding on this team.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Normal working conditions with the absence
of disagreeable elements
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not
to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties,
and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual
orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability,
protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: BGC Partners, Irvine , Graphic Designer, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!