Company: 3 Day Blinds
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Over the course of our 40+ year history, 3 Day Blinds has become
the leading national retailer and manufacturer of quality custom
made blinds, shades and shutters. We help transform our client's
homes and work places by offering a wide variety of products that
add beauty and comfort to every space.
We are currently seeking a creative, talented Graphic Designer
to join our marketing team based in Irvine, CA. The ideal candidate
will have a versatile creative portfolio including experience in
creating marketing materials both online and print with 2+ years of
previous experience required. Web Design experience a bonus.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Join an award winning, fun, creative, hands on and data driven
- We offer a competitive benefits package including Medical,
Dental, Vision, and a 401(k) with a company match.
HOW YOU'LL CONTRIBUTE
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager and collaborating with
the Senior Graphic Designer and entire Marketing team you can
expect to work on numerous projects at one time: designing email
marketing pieces, print pieces, social media imagery, display ads,
logos, presentations and sales and employer branding
We are looking for someone who is passionate, creative, driven,
organized and can work comfortably in a team environment. The
ability to brainstorm, collaborate and take creative direction and
feedback easily is a must!
- Create eye-catching graphics that inspire, inform, and generate
appointments for our Designers, while maintaining consistent brand
- Work closely with Content Marketing Specialist to edit all
photo content and creative imagery for Social Media Channels
- Proofing and file preparation: Ensure files for production are
properly built and work with specified parameters on a per-project
- Review all assets, ensuing the proper placement, grammar and
- Monitor projects making sure they have all necessary
information, requirements and design briefs.
ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS
- Creativity: Be imaginative and passionate about your work
- Quick learner who is adaptable, self-reliant, and
- Understands and carries out oral and written instructions, and
requests clarification when needed
- Expresses thoughts, ideas, concerns in a positive, respectful
and productive manner
- Works independently, but also functions well as part of a
- Ability to take constructive criticism
- Strong design skills and a keen sense for layout.
- Must be highly detail-oriented, well organized and able to
thrive under deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team and collaborate
- Ability to create design pieces quickly and efficiently
- Committed to supporting team and company culture on a daily
- Experience with basic photo retouching, color correction, image
re-sizing & cropping/saving for various formats
- Understanding of all aspects of offset and digital printing
process and how to prepare files
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe In Design, Adobe
Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat, and Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with basic social media marketing for applicable
- Ability to work together using Workfront, (project management
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Visual/Communication Arts,
or a related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in the field - agency or in-house
- Knowledge of basic studio photography and product/model
- Familiarity with Home Dcor/Furnishing industry
- Web Design: Experience with design for the responsive digital
environment - pixel dimensions, image & device resolution, file
size management, design for mobile vs. desktop.
Keywords: 3 Day Blinds, Irvine , Graphic Designer, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!