Lead Quality Assurance Engineer
Company: CoStar Realty Information, Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Lead Quality Assurance Engineer
Apartments.com is the leading online apartment rental listing
website, offering property, commuter, and neighborhood information
for more than 1,000,000 available units nationwide. A CoStar Group
subsidiary, the Apartments.com network includes Apartments.com,
ForRent.com, ApartmentFinder.com, Apartamentos.com,
ApartmentHomeLiving.com, ForRentUniversity.com, After55.com,
CorporateHousing.com and WestsideRentals.com. Reaching millions of
renters worldwide, enabling both qualified traffic and highly
engaged renters, Apartments.com is the fastest growing site within
the residential rental industry.
As a CoStar Quality Assurance Tech Lead you will be responsible for
verifying and ensuring the health, stability and overall quality of
business systems as well as influencing Quality Assurance best
practices and testing methodologies of varying IT systems and
- Lead SQA engineers by assisting with the development of test
approaches, review and approve system test plans, resolve issues,
and coordinate activities for complex technical systems and
- Mentor Test Engineers and share knowledge to make sure QA staff
meets technical qualifications required for their positions
- Assist in formulating QA standards and best practices,
organizational policies and processes and strategic plans
- Establish metrics, mentors team members as well as developing
- Define quality standards and evolve formal QA processes,
ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best
- Work as a member of cross-functional scrum teams to ensure
- Apply the appropriate test measurements and metrics in the
product and the testing Team
- Plan, deploy and manage the testing effort for any given
- Ability to solve problems while considering timeliness,
effectiveness, and practicality in addressing product needs
- Create list of milestones and checkpoints and set measurable
criteria's to check the quality on timely basis.
- Work with multiple sprint/feature teams to design, validate,
adopt and govern a test approach that ensures quality requirements
- Keep raising the bar and standards of all the quality processes
with every project.
- Develop automated regression test suites using automated
- BS degree in information systems, computer science, or related
- 7+ years industry experience in software quality assurance
- 2+ years leading SQA teams
- Strong knowledge of software quality assurance best practices &
test methodologies, deliverables, processes, strategies, techniques
and the software development life cycle (SDLC) is critical.
- Enhanced trouble shooting skills, understands component and
system relationships and dependencies - (configurations, logs,
interfaces, data & data flows, etc.)
- Must be detail-oriented and possess strong organizational,
written and verbal skills
- Proven capacity to effectively interface with dynamic
- Hands on experience in automation using selenium and good
understanding of automation testing strategies and tools
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and proactive.
- Highly experienced in writing test plans and test cases and
documenting software defects.
- Estimate and review QA efforts as part of the overall
development effort and prepare Software QA Test Plans.
PREFERRED QUALIFCATIONS AND SKILLS
- Any software testing certification
OVERVIEW OF COMPANY:
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group is the leading provider of commercial
real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Our
suite of online services enables clients to analyze, interpret and
gain unmatched insight on commercial property values, market
conditions and current availability. Behind some of the most
well-known brands in the industry, CoStar Group includes CoStar,
the largest provider of CRE research and real-time data; LoopNet,
the most heavily trafficked mobile and online real estate
marketplace; Apartments.com, the premier rental home resource for
renters, property managers and owners; STR, the leading provider of
performance benchmarking and comparative analytics to the hotel
industry; BizBuySell, the largest online marketplace for
businesses-for-sales; and Lands of America, the leading operator of
online marketplaces for rural real estate.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar Group maintains offices
throughout the U.S. and in Europe, Canada, and Asia with a staff of
over 4,300 worldwide.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU:
Working at CoStar Group means you'll enjoy a culture of
collaboration and innovation that attracts the best and brightest
across a broad range of disciplines. In addition to generous
compensation and performance-based incentives, you'll be supported
in both your professional and academic growth with internal
training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental /
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, prepared
foods, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
Be part of a team of professionals enjoying the opportunity to
learn, do, and grow in a rewarding atmosphere. But don't just take
our word for it -- see why our team chose to work at and stay at
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to
work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note
that CoStar is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this
CoStar Group seeks information for job applications from candidates
in the U.S. through only the following channels:
Be aware that:
- The CoStar Group website and RecruitiFi.
- Via email to/from addresses using only the CoStar domain of
- Screening and interaction by telephone and through the
Microsoft Teams or Zoom platforms.
- CoStar does not use Wire, Google Hangouts, or any other
platform for any recruitment-related activities.
- Disregard any solicitation or request for information related
to job applications with CoStar via any other means and/or using
email addresses with any other domain.
- CoStar will never ask candidates to make any type of personal
financial investment related to gaining employment with the
If you have any questions about CoStar Group and the application
process, please contact us at .
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we
maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance
- provided by Dice
Keywords: CoStar Realty Information, Inc, Irvine , Lead Quality Assurance Engineer, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!