Regional Merchandising Coordinator
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Assist the Regional Merchandising Manager and Regional Senior
Merchandising Operations Manager with the development and
implementation of the Regional Welcome Home Centers (WHC's) and
model homes. Manage multiple projects simultaneously, be
self-sufficient, have an ability to cope under pressure, maintain
good judgement and is eager to learn while maintaining a
professional, team-oriented attitude.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with IS Department and Divisions to order and coordinate
installation of electronic equipment and phone/internet services
for WHC's and models. Includes new openings, moves, replacements
- Create WHC design presentations with Regional Merchandising
Manager and Regional Interior Designer.
- Coordinate ordering and installation of WHC marketing graphics
with Regional Marketing Department, Divisions and vendors.
- Purchase, track, follow-up and coordinate delivery of all items
required for WHC's.
- Coordinate WHC and model home vendors - i.e. window coverings,
printer services, wallpaper installation, specialty equipment
- Attend WHC installation as necessary.
- Coordinate WHC and model home furniture replacements, move
overs, storage and consignment.
- Assist Regional Senior Merchandising Operations Manager and
Regional Interior Designer on model home installs and follow-ups as
- Work with Regional Senior Merchandising Operations Manager and
Regional Merchandising Manager to create and ensure cohesive and
consistent designs between WHC's and models throughout Region.
- Assist on special projects as necessary.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- One (1) year work experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor of Arts degree preferred
- Interior design background preferred
- Valid motor vehicle license - unrestricted
- Moderate regional travel as needed (including overnight trips
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) on
- Knowledge of purchasing and/or accounting preferred
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Must possess initiative and be highly motivated
- Ability to multi-task to meet deadlines at a fast pace while
maintaining a professional attitude
- Strong work ethic, good communication and interpersonal
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality relative to daily
work scheduled is required
- Must be a team player and interact well with co-workers
- Understand and follow posted work rules and procedures
- Accept constructive feedback
Position requires the ability to operate a motor vehicle and
occasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office
materials and supplies weighing 25 pounds or less. Finger dexterity
is required to operate a computer keyboard.
Keywords: Lennar, Irvine , Regional Merchandising Coordinator, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!