Product Designer (UX)
Company: Transcend Digital
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Our client is looking for a Product UX Designer to help build
them, a new all-in-one-place loyalty program that offers members
access to providers, exclusive rewards, and insider knowledge. This
person will lead responsive design for consumer web, provider
and admin portals. Focus on Rewards (rewards, gift card
transactions) and Explore (guides and articles, landing pages,
signup/conversion strategy) sectors.
What You Will Be Doing As a UX/Product
- Interaction and visual design for multiple platforms and
- Act as go to with in-depth knowledge of UI/UX and user-centered
design best practices and standards.
- Maintain, grow and champion the design system.
- Conceptualize and iterate designs rapidly based on user
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity
mockups, and detailed UI and visual design specifications to
Product and Engineering teams, as well as business stakeholders and
- Incorporate user feedback, technical constraints, and usability
findings into the design.
- Facilitate and participate in design & co-creation
- Develop and maintain detailed design specifications.
- Perform metrics analysis post-launch to inform design/UX
- Be resourceful and creative to overcome obstacles and turn
challenges into opportunities
What You Need To Know As a UX/Product
- 5+ years of experience as a UX/UI designer, visual designer,
product designer, or similar.
- Fluency in best practices for visual design, interaction
design, user-centered design and design-thinking
- Experience supporting content platform (Explore Squad or
- Experience designing for complex web applications and digital
products with multiple-user touchpoints.
- Portfolio of work demonstrating breadth and depth in UX and
product design, that also tells a story that you are a deep design
- Proficiency in high-fidelity design and prototyping tools such
as Sketch, lnvision, Figma, or equivalent.
- Ability to work efficiently and demonstrate a bias for action
in a fast paced, often ambiguous environment.
- Relentless desire for innovation while balancing user model
with implementation model.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability
to present a strong rationale for design decisions.
*This role will be fully remote until further notice given the
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Transcend Digital, Irvine , Product Designer (UX), Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!