Settlement Support Specialist
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Are you looking for a new career where you can learn and grow?
Are you motivated by helping people? We have the perfect
opportunity waiting for you!
Americor is an innovative finance technology company, offering a
unique approach to debt resolution. We are looking for
self-motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our rapidly
As an entry-level Settlement Support Specialist you will:
- Assist the negotiations team with document preparation
- Provide extraordinary customer service to our clients
- Handle all incoming emails from both clients and creditors
- Review negotiated settlements for mathematical and other
- Submit client settlement approvals
What you will need to succeed:
- Experience working in an administrative or customer service
- An outstanding focus on the customers' needs
- A pleasant, friendly attitude, with an ability to adapt to
- Previous Debt Settlement experience is a huge PLUS!
- Highly developed sense of integrity
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally both verbally
and in writing, utilizing great interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail, with the ability to properly apply
policies and procedures to various situations
- Fantastic time management and organizational skills
- Good judgement
- A strong work ethic, and willingness to work a flexible
schedule as needed
- Computer savvy
Americor offers a competitive benefits package:
- Medical w/ employer contribution for employees and their
- Dental w/ employer contribution for employees and their
- Company Paid Group Life / AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Operate with INTEGRITY, deliver VALUE, strive for EXCELLENCE and do
it with PASSION and you will make a difference in people's lives at
Americor. Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer without regard to race,
religion or religious creed (including religious dress and grooming
practices), color, sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy,
childbirth, breastfeeding, and any related medical conditions),
gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation,
transitioning status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship
status, uniform service member status, military and veteran status,
marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition,
genetic information, mental or physical disability, holding or
presenting a driver's license issued under Cal. Vehicle Code
Section 12801.9, or any other category protected by applicable
federal, state or local law.
Americor Funding, Inc. (the "Company") has an internal recruiting
department. Americor Funding Inc. may supplement that internal
capability from time to time with assistance from temporary
staffing agencies, placement services, and professional recruiters
("Agency"). Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to
contact Americor Funding Inc. employees directly in an attempt to
present candidates. The Company's policy is for the internal
recruiting team or other authorized personnel to present ALL
candidates to hiring managers.
Any unsolicited resumes sent to Americor Funding Inc. from a third
party, such as an Agency, including unsolicited resumes sent to a
Company mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to
Company employees, or to the resume database will be considered
Company property. Americor Funding Inc. will NOT pay a fee for any
placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Americor Funding Inc. will consider any candidate for whom an
Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by
the Agency free of any charges or fees.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Americor, Irvine , Settlement Support Specialist, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!