QC Microbiologist - Irvine, CA
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
QC Microbiologist - Irvine, CAEssential Duties and
- Independently perform routine test article/product preparation
and execute routine testing and perform routine calculations per
company SOPs, and according to applicable work instructions. May be
requested to conduct more involved studies.
- Participate in analyzing and interpreting results. Assure
proper records and sufficient data are maintained on all testing
and the research information is presented in a logical methodical
comprehensive conclusive and scientifically sound manner.
- Perform microbiological testing utilizing knowledge of USP,
AAMI, ISO, and other applicable standards or guidelines.
- Communicate test schedule updates to management as needed.
- Participate in the improvement of documents, test systems,
quality systems, and workflow.
- Procure and maintain all test equipment and supplies used for
- Prepare or participate in the preparation of test
specifications in conjunction with the requirements of the
applicable standards and/or client instructions.
- Direct client contact as needed.
- Responsible for review of incoming test articles and paperwork
for appropriateness and accuracy and for taking all concerns to
management as required.
- Accurately collects and records raw data in logbooks and on
- Maintain relevant supplies, materials, and equipment used in
- Assure testing/test article preparation/product is performed
within due dates.
- Prepare and maintain cell lines and reagents and/or test
articles as required and applicable for testing.
- Routes all positive results or unusual testing occurrences to
- Responsible for checking laboratory equipment, being on-call,
and respond to continuous monitoring alarms as applicable. If
needed, the Associate will respond in accordance with criteria
outlined in Standard Operating Procedures.
- Perform personal gowning environmental testing, and submit
organisms from gowning, environmental, and sterility test positives
for identification and inclusion in monthly trending data, as
required for specific testing as applicable.
- Operate autoclave, depyrogenation oven, or other specified
laboratory equipment as applicable.
- Perform Kinetic-Chromogenic LAL testing as applicable.
- Perform Environmental Monitoring, clean and disinfect cleanroom
suites as applicable.
- Other duties as assigned.Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree and 4 years of experience
- Sound judgment with effective decision-making skills and the
ability to solve problems or escalate as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.If you meet
the above qualifications, please submit your resume for immediate
consideration.-- Questions?----Call Airika at 562-206-2707To
schedule a time to connect, please click the link to add your
availability to my calendar.--Why Kelly--?Kelly Science & Clinical
is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies
looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match
science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and
interests-it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100
percent of our science recruiters have a professional
background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about
the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly--At
Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we
do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly is
an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse
workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Irvine , QC Microbiologist - Irvine, CA, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!