Microbiology Supervisor - Antimicrobial/Disinfection Studies
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Microbiology Supervisor - Antimicrobial/Disinfection
StudiesEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for supervising staff and overseeing overall
- May advise clients on routine technical issues and participate
in client meetings.
- Raw data review including analysis and interpretation of
- Experience with Time-Kill Kinetics Assay/Antimicrobial Efficacy
- Report writing, review, and approval.
- Test specification, raw material, and protocol generation,
review, and approval.
- Generation, review, and approval of all non-routine
- May assist with Cost Estimate Proposals.
- Assists with monitoring variances, failures, and
non-conformances and handling all complaints in a timely
- Controls expenses by submitting budget information and
- Ensure compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practice
regulations, and other associated guidance such as AAMI, ANSI, ISO,
- May perform other related duties as assigned.Job Requirements:
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Microbiology/Biology,
Chemistry, or related scientific discipline.
- Requires 5 years related laboratory experience and at least 1
year in a leadership or lead role.
- Experience with regulatory interface preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.If you meet
the above qualifications, please submit your resume for immediate
consideration.-- Questions?----Call Airika at 562-206-2707To
schedule a time to connect, please click the link to add your
availability to my calendar.--Why Kelly--?Kelly Science & Clinical
is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies
looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match
science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and
interests-it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100
percent of our science recruiters have a professional
background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about
the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly--At
Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we
do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly is
an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse
workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Irvine , Microbiology Supervisor - Antimicrobial/Disinfection Studies, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!