Company: R.D. Olson Construction, Inc.
Posted on: April 8, 2021
The Project Executive is the senior manager of a construction
project team and leads the completion of construction projects from
initial bid through completion. The Project Executive's primary
responsibilities are customer relationships, exceeding customer
expectations, managing project teams, and developing team members.
Responsibilities generally include.
- Work with Business Development to develop new or renewed client
- Supervise the activities of assigned project teams to ensure
compliance with company policies, safety standards and quality
- Monitor and manage bottom line profit of assigned
- Review contract terms and conditions and assist in contract
- Recruit, train, mentor and oversee supervision of qualified
- Review and approve all estimates and schedules prepared for
assigned negotiated projects and hard bid jobs.
- Facilitate job turnover process from estimating to project team
- sign off on budget& fee.
- Supervise subcontract bidding and negotiations complying with
RDO procedures. Approve all subcontracts and major material
- Lead project planning, including conducting job start meetings
and planning sessions.
- Ensure that cost control is set up and maintained in accordance
with company standards.
- Ensure timely job closeout and closed job reports.
- Maintain continued client contact on current projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Architecture or
Engineering, and/or 10 years of applicable field construction
management experience (including supervisory skills) in multiunit,
hospitality, education, and commercial markets.
- In depth knowledge of construction means and methods.
- Proven experience forming relationships with Owners,
Developers, Architects, Movers and Shakers with a strong Southern
California network in the construction industry.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Problem solving ability and strong sense of urgency.
- Organizational and communication skills.
- Fundamental knowledge of contract law and project
- Thorough understanding of all project management control
systems (scheduling, cost control, procurement, and
- Position will be based in Irvine but will travel throughout
Southern California area. Benefits Include:
- Full Medical
- Life and 401K plans R.D.--Olson Construction is an equal
opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for all
positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, marital status, or presence of a
non-job related medical condition or disability. If an offer of
employment is made, proof of authorization to work in the U.S.
and/or U.S. citizenship must be provided. All applicants may be
subjected to a pre-employment--drug and alcohol screening or
Keywords: R.D. Olson Construction, Inc., Irvine , Project Executive, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!