IT Product Owner
Company: James R. Glidewell, Dental Ceramics, Inc.
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Information Technology Irvine, California Glidewell Laboratories
is the industry leader in dental technology due to our agility,
speed, and cutting edge technology. We work in a fast-paced and
highly sought-after employee-friendly work environment. Behind all
of this success is an amazing group of people who are passionate
about bringing innovation to the marketplace, while providing
quality and affordability to better the lives of people all over
the world. If you share in our passion for teamwork and a vision
for excellence, let's talk about a rewarding career at
In addition are the following generous employee benefits: Medical,
Dental, Vision, 401K with company match, company-paid life
insurance, additional onsite dental services, vacation, holiday,
and sick time, employee gym (with fitness classes and meditation
room), employee medical/wellness center (with massage therapy and
acupuncture), two company subsidized cafes, Internet cafes,
employee lounges with big screen TVs, game tables, fun company
sponsored events, a diverse work environment with over forty
nationalities represented, and much more Responsibilities:
- Maintains product ownership and accountability from initial
sprint to product release using scrum framework to manage product
- Creates product vision and roadmap; shares with product
stakeholders, end-users, management and scrum team.
- Collaborates with product stakeholders and end-users to lead
product discovery meetings; identifies and describes product
requirements and specifications which are represented as a product
- Creates Product Backlog Items (PBIs) from product
specifications and requirements in a format clearly understandable
by product stakeholders, end-users, and scrum team.
- Prioritizes PBIs according to product stakeholder, end-user,
and Company needs.
- Provides PBIs to scrum team via bi-weekly scrum planning
meetings; aligns scrum team's work with long-term product
- Acts as liaison between development team and end-users
post-product release to communicate required bug fixes.
- Ensures scrum team understands items in the product backlog to
the level needed for development.
- Manages relationships with customers, partners, end-users, and
other stakeholders to clarify and document scope, requirements, and
deliverables for suggestions coming into product backlog.
- Provides forecasting and release planning information to
product stakeholders using Scrum Team Velocity and other
- Provides cost/benefit, Savings on Investment (SOI), and Return
On Investment (ROI) analyses for PBIs for product planning with
other product owners and management stakeholders.
- Presents product ideas, strategies, and designs to small and
large groups and to senior executives.
- Works with architects and engineers to incorporate long term
technical strategy into product backlog.
- Works with user experience team to incorporate user friendly
design strategies into product.
- Engages in bug triaging, product planning, visioning, road
mapping, and release planning.
- Performs demonstrations of product for customers, sales staff,
and internal team members.
- Collaborates with scrum team to perform product backlog
grooming, release and sprint planning, and implementation planning.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science,
or related field.
- Minimum of two (2) years of IT experience.
- Marketing and Sales experience, highly preferred You have been
redirected to a Glidewell Dental job page
Keywords: James R. Glidewell, Dental Ceramics, Inc., Irvine , IT Product Owner, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!