Company: CU Direct
Posted on: April 8, 2021
We are looking for a talented System Engineer ! The individual
is responsible for operationally supporting all the systems and
sub-systems related to corporate services. Responsible for ensuring
proper monitoring, establishing & reviewing performance baselines &
metrics, act as the escalation for complex incidents & problems for
the corporate systems, key driver of problem management. Works
closely with HR, Finance and other corporate related departments
with user provisioning and desktop related issues. The individual
will help facilitate the company's effort in moving IT
infrastructure to the Azure cloud. The engineer will also take part
in the introduction of new technologies to ensure the success of on
boarding employees and any related technology that helps them be
successful in their work day.
What You'll Be Doing:Technical Expertise: Gain an in-depth
understanding of application functionality and the technical
operational processes needed to support corporate IT systems.
Acquire knowledge on the interaction of all the systems &
sub-systems, how data flows, where failures are logged, & how they
need to be monitored. Has strong technical expertise in the O365
product line. Performance & Monitoring: Ensure all aspects of the
platforms systems & sub-systems have monitoring to facilitate quick
resolution to system issues and minimize downtime including when
new technologies are introduced into the environment. In addition,
through the utilization of monitoring tools and internal data
maintain a performance baseline and monitor results, specifically
before & after changes to the environment. Analyze and report on
any deviation discovered during review of performance metrics. User
Support: Act as primary escalation for the analysis and
troubleshooting of the user environment and provide
resolution/workaround for application issues to our internal staff.
Lead the creation of support solutions, automation, tools, &
scripts to aid in quicker resolution & recovery from system issues.
Reporting: Review support trends and report problems to management
team to help improve the stability, security, supportability, &
performance of the systems. Documentation of all supported systems
is mandatory. Provide weekly reports to management relating to
tickets, projects, & support work.
Living the Values:
- Value Team Members and Commit to their GrowthWith the right
tools and opportunities, we cultivate a respectful environment
where people can thrive.
- Imagine. Innovate. Inspire.We innovate with passion, take
measured risk, embrace diversity of thought and champion necessary
- Optimize the ExperienceWe collaborate to create best-possible
experiences for our team members and customers.
- Achieve Exceptional ResultsWe align on desired outcomes and
take responsibility for achieving our goals.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor's or equivalent work experience.Experience:
- A minimum of seven years' technical experience supporting
- Experience with collaboration tools including WebEx teams and
- Expert knowledge on windows architecture, including Active
Directory, Windows Server, & IIS, GPO, and Exchange.
- Experience being in a on call rotation.---Specialized Skills:
- Aptitude for Problem Solving and Trouble Shooting technical
- Willingness to learn new technologies and know when to apply
- Can work effectively within a team environment and resolve
- Strong oral, written communication skills, including the
ability to communicate effectively with non-technical users.
- Ability to work in fast paced / rapidly evolving
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and working within ticketing
About CU Direct---CU Direct helps credit unions, dealers and
affinity groups succeed.Since 1994, CU Direct has been the leading
advocate for credit unions. We are credit union owned, credit union
focused, and CUSO driven. Through exceptional products and
services, we create exponential value for credit unions. Our broad
range of innovative, industry leading lending solutions and
technology help them achieve their lending goals and to be more
Keywords: CU Direct, Irvine , System Engineer, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!