Company: BayWa r.e. Solar Projects LLC - Americas
Posted on: April 6, 2021
Title: Origination Associate About BayWa r.e.: BayWa r.e. Solar
Projects is a global partner in the planning, funding, construction
and operations management of utility scale solar projects. We
deliver renewable energy solutions worldwide, and have brought over
3 GW of energy online, while managing over 8 GW of assets. Part of
the ---16 billion BayWa Group, every day we are working hard to
find new solutions, push technological boundaries, and actively
shape the future of energy. BayWa r.e. Solar Projects, LLC based in
Irvine, CA is responsible for the group's North American activities
in the solar and storage sectors and has over 4 GW of project
pipeline in the U.S. and Mexico. Purpose of Role: Support
origination and other business development efforts, including
market intelligence, lead generation and project acquisitions in
Eastern Markets (e.g. PJM, SERC). Duties and Responsibilities:
- Commercial solar lead generation and qualification.
- Support acquisition and origination activities for Eastern
- Complete indicative financial analysis and site evaluations for
potential solar and storage projects.
- Manage and analyze respective pipeline on a weekly basis.
- Research the potential impact of new solar regulations and
financial incentives for relevant Eastern Markets.
- Support Policy team in tracking and engaging market-specific
policy issues and initiatives through trade organizations and
- Research new and existing markets to create new project
opportunities and aid in developing the go-to-market strategy.
- Support executive and management teams in creating and
consolidating strategy presentations and relevant research.
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and other project
- Present investment request cases required for origination
- Develop and maintain commercial relationships with
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product
- Increase sales competitiveness through market intelligence and
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Manage a variety of conference calls and reports on a weekly
and monthly basis.
- Coordinate with Estimating, Development, and other departments
to help facilitate the work required to close deals.
- Other duties as assigned. Experience and Education:
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data to understand market
trends and competitive dynamics.
- Experience creating and presenting market research for
generating new business opportunities.
- Experience delivering executive summaries to senior management
to facilitate decision making.
- Bachelor's degree; Master's preferred.
- 2+ years of solar development experience.
- Detailed knowledge of the solar power industry and market.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and
- Strong orientation towards results.
- Fluency with Microsoft Office required and familiarity with
Salesforce and other data management software platforms.sale
Location: Irvine, CA
BayWa r.e. Solar Projects LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
(EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without
regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender,
gender expression, citizenship status, genetic information,
ancestry, marital status, medical condition, AIDS/HIV status,
political activities or affiliations, national origin, sexual
orientation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault, or
stalking, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristics
protected by local, state and federal laws.
Keywords: BayWa r.e. Solar Projects LLC - Americas, Irvine , Origination Associate, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!