Company: Tetra Tech
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Tetra Tech's High Performance Buildings Group brings together
the expertise of talented engineers, commissioning agents, and
energy analysts from around the world. We offer high-end,
sustainable building consulting and MEP engineering services for
blue-chip clients across every building sector. Our services
include MEP design, Net Zero Energy, lighting design,
commissioning, vertical transportation, low voltage, information
technologies, security, fire engineering, sustainability
consulting, and acoustics. We are Better Together-Powered by
Innovation. Glumac, A Tetra Tech Company, is a leader in
Sustainable Design. Our mission is to engineer and commission
"green buildings that work." We search for genuinely passionate
people who thrive in collaborative environments, care deeply about
sustainability and want to bring new engineering innovations to
building projects.--If you also embrace accomplishing this with a
diverse team of passionate people, we encourage you to apply. We
are engineers for a sustainable future! The Project Coordinator
supports the Project Manager in day-to-day non-technical and
semi-technical project functions, including tasks related to
project scope, budget, schedule, and the coordination of team
members and sub-consultants. This position requires an
understanding and proficiency in project management process and
terminology, as well as engineering and construction methodology,
and client relationship management. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Attend internal and external project meetings. Take notes,
record action items, follow-up with internal team on action items.
Individual needs to have experience in MS Teams and MS
- This individual needs to have design/construction experience
and needs to understand the design and construction processes.
- This position will take care of the administrative end of the
Glumac management staff supporting the project.
- Takes initiative in assisting with project functions
- Ensures confidentiality in sensitive business matters and
- Assist the Project Manager in providing project management
leadership and independent judgment as needed.
- Acts as secondary point of contact for the client and all team
- Supports the Project Manager in performing change, risk, and
contract management procedures.
- Writes ASRs and contracts; tracks modifications.
- Assesses vendor and sub-consultant proposals/contracts.
- Supports managing project costs, budgets, and resources.
- Performs cost tracking and cost analysis functions (including
ETC, EAC, etc.)
- Manages billings, schedules of values, and sub-contracts in
conjunction with Project Accountant
- Mitigates budget overruns
- Maintain current project information and labor planning
- Coordinates project team members and manages information/issues
- Assists client, sub-consultants, and Glumac team members
- Facilitates team meetings
- Manages the coordination and timely completion of all project
records, including drawings, specifications, RFIs, submittals, and
meeting minutes. Provides assistance with final QA/QC coordination
of all such documentation at project milestones.
- Coordinates with city permitting offices for procurement of
- Performs Construction Administration (CA) support, including
punch-list and as-built documentation management. Relationship to
- Reports directly to the Technical Project Administrator and
works closely with the Project Manager and other members of the
- Typically acts as the "hub of the wheel" in coordination and
communication with others.
- Able to lead and motivate team members to ensure project
success. Knowledge and Experience
- Understanding of MEP engineering, project management processes
and terminology, and construction methodology.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, and strong
attention to detail.
- Person must be detail oriented and must be computer systems
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Able to manage multiple tasks, competing priorities, and
changing work in a dynamic, fast-pace environment.
- Strong client relationship management skills. About Tetra Tech
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and
engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the
resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local,
client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the
world. We are Leading with Science-- to provide sustainable and
resilient solutions for our clients. At Tetra Tech, we provide a
collaborative environment that supports individual performance,
innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive
compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting
http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits . We thank all applicants for
their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will
be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse
environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We
invite resumes from all interested parties, including but not
limited to, women, minorities, veterans and persons with
disabilities. Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we
request priority referral of veterans for available positions. EOE
AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies. Additional
- Organization: 150 GTT My Profile Create and manage profiles for
Keywords: Tetra Tech, Irvine , Project Coordinator, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!