Inside Mortgage Banker - Irvine
Company: The Federal Savings Bank
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Consumer Direct Mortgage Bankers, your career search stops here!
The Federal Savings Bank ("TFSB") is a veteran-owned national,
private bank with a focus in residential lending. We seek an
experienced, high-energy call center/consumer direct mortgage
banker(s) to work bank provided leads on a 50 state platform in our
Irvine, CA loan production center. There is absolutely NO COLD
CALLING required in this position. This opportunity is extremely
fast-paced and we deliver a high volume of hot, in-bound leads that
convert at a very high percentage. Our Mortgage Bankers have access
to a wide scope of loan programs and competitive rates while
catering to a large base of veteran homeowners, those seeking
government refinancing assistance, and first time home buyers.
What We Offer
- Federal Charter, Mortgage Bankers can originate in all 50
states without the hassle of state licensing
- Inbound leads
- Personalized marketing options, robust marketing support
program(s), mobile app, and the latest technology give our Mortgage
Bankers the edge they need to compete and win!
- Experienced and highly trained operations staff for Processing,
Underwriting, Closing and Post Closing (ALL 100% IN HOUSE). On-site
operations support available in most loan production offices.
- Shared or dedicated Banker Assistants
- Loan products for every scenario: FHA/VA, Conventional, USDA,
Jumbo, 203k and Renovation, Portfolio, Condos/Co-ops, Construction,
Down Payment Assistance and Grant Programs, HECM/Reverse Mortgages,
Multi-Family, Commercial, Personal Lending and more!
- Strong Secondary Department with 50+ investor relationships and
direct seller to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac; and Ginnie Mae.
- Bank-issued laptops create a secure environment for Bankers
working in an office or remotely
- Some of the most competitive pricing and compensation plans in
More Reasons To Join
- Mentoring available to Sales Managers and Originators looking
to grow their business and expand their teams. We will help you
revamp your business plan!
- Unique company culture where originators are encouraged to
build their own brand while leveraging The Federal Savings Bank
- National Employee Appreciation Events
- Annual Chairman's Club trips open to top-performing LOs and
Operations team members! (February 2020 trip is at a five star
resort in Italy!)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans available
- Minimum of two years of mortgage lending experience in a call
center/consumer direct environment
- Active NMLS #
- Must have the ability to manage time effectively due to the
very high volume of in-bound leads the banker will be expected to
- Must be self-motivated, results-oriented, and experienced in
taking a disciplined approach to working leads
- Strong interpersonal communication skills; ability to
effectively interact with individuals within all departments of the
- Thorough knowledge of current loan originating
- Favorable credit and background check
- Bachelor's degree required
- VA and FHA lending experience strongly preferred
- Veterans are encouraged to apply
We are seeking experienced Mortgage Professionals with a minimum of
2 years of experience and actively working in the mortgage banking
industry. Only qualified candidates and proven producers will be
For More Information Please Contact
WebsiteThe Federal Savings Bank is an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status
Keywords: The Federal Savings Bank, Irvine , Inside Mortgage Banker - Irvine, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!