Cloud Solutions Architect
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Tackle tough problems and innovate at scale. Craft innovative
solutions to complex challenges. Join our OP Architecture team in
Southern California and you'll partner with tech leaders across
multiple Fortune 500 companies to create unparalleled customer
experiences. As our team builds and supports new applications at a
rapid pace, we are looking for exceptional Architects experienced
in digital, mobile technology and cloud solutions. In this role you
will shepherd mission critical, high-impact, initiatives through
their entire lifecycle. The Solution Architect will interact
closely with business executives and development teams to deliver
exciting applications used by thousands. NOTE: This is a remote
opportunitiy but would convert onsite once the situation settles
down. It would also require onsite meetings whenever required.
- Responsible for the solution architecture and design, as well
as delivery estimates, technology projects to coordinate with
architects and designers from various disciplines (solution,
infrastructure, data/information) to define the most effective
solution to business problems, while also leveraging their
knowledge of existing systems and services and the capabilities
available in the marketplace.
- Partner with delivery, production support and Shared Services
partners (e.g., Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Engineering,
Reference Architecture etc.) to ensure alignment of the solution
approach and estimates with each stakeholder.
- The individual will also work with various business
stakeholders in problem solving, creating business capabilities,
and defining effective and efficient technology solutions for
solving business problems and enabling business capabilities.
- The successful candidate requires technical knowledge and
skills that are broad and deep, covering various hardware,
software, and platforms. Required:
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant IT work experience, preferably
with 5 or more of them in a solution architecture role.
- 5 or more years of leadership experience in large,
cross-functional teams, influencing senior-level management and key
- Advanced expertise in architecture, application design, system
engineering, and integration.
- Experienced in leading Mobile build and deployment activities
on multiple platforms.
- Strong understanding of modern web technologies, Java, J2EE and
with a focus in Angular
- Skilled in partnering with various architecture disciplines in
- Experience with software integration patterns - services,
eventing, SOA (both REST and SOAP preferred).
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly through
- Experience with AWS cloud, PAAS, SAAS, and IAAS.
- Experience working within a devops environment. - provided by
Keywords: OrangePeople, Irvine , Cloud Solutions Architect, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!