QA Inspector I (Monday to Friday 4:00pm to 12:30am)
Company: James R. Glidewell, Dental Ceramics, Inc.
Posted on: February 23, 2021
QA Inspector I (Monday to Friday 4:00pm to 12:30am) Prismatik is
the industry leader in dental technology due to our agility, speed,
and cutting edge technology. We work in a fast-paced and highly
sought-after employee-friendly work environment. Behind all of this
success is an amazing group of people who are passionate about
bringing innovation to the marketplace, while providing quality and
affordability to better the lives of people all over the world. If
you share in our passion for teamwork and a vision for excellence,
let's talk about a rewarding career at Prismatik! In addition are
the following generous employee benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision,
401K with company match, company-paid life insurance, additional
onsite dental services, vacation, holiday, and sick time, employee
gym (with fitness classes and meditation room), employee
medical/wellness center (with massage therapy and acupuncture), two
company subsidized cafes, Internet cafes, employee lounges with big
screen TVs, game tables, fun company sponsored events, a diverse
work environment with over forty nationalities represented, and
- Performs incoming receiving goods inspection.
- Conducts raw material testing to ensure product quality.
- Performs return material/product inspection (RMA).
- Authorizes the release of incoming raw materials and finished
- Performs in-process, semi-final, and final inspections
according to drawing and specifications
- Completes inspection records according to procedure(s).
- Conducts line inspections for production and packaging
- Maintains the quarantine area(s) to ensure that all
non-conforming, rejected material, and materials awaiting
inspection are clearly labeled with status.
- Maintains, organizes, and ensure files are accurate and
complete (i.e. DHR).
- Prioritizes inspection based on manager and demands of
manufacturing and research & development.
- Follows all safety guidelines.
- Maintains compliance with quality system procedures and company
- Organizes and maintains SDS binder.
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs
require at direction of management. Education and Experience:
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in quality
assurance/quality control; experience in a medical device industry
preferred. You have been redirected to a Glidewell Dental job
Keywords: James R. Glidewell, Dental Ceramics, Inc., Irvine , QA Inspector I (Monday to Friday 4:00pm to 12:30am), Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!