Posted on: February 20, 2021
We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving
lending market. mello---, the Greek word for "future," was the
product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research &
development to transform & streamline the home buying process into
a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello---
is just the beginning--- loanDepot will continue to invest in
developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around
serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide
exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you
have ideas-it's a perfect match. Come join us! loanDepot - We are
America's Lender. Position Summary: The senior architect will be a
key role to take loanDepot data estate to the next generation. At
loanDepot, we are leading the journey to a data driven
organization. We are developing cloud based data platforms that
enable fast decision making and analytical capabilities using AI /
ML. Responsible for designing and executing data distribution
frameworks, data streaming, vendor evaluation, cloud warehouse
evaluation, and developing data and report catalog. This position
ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the
company's policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws
and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Develop data roadmap and architecture.
- Develop data engineering framework with cloud native
- Quickly understand the current landscape of data and provide
recommendations on building the future data products.
- Provide architectural recommendations and tradeoffs and present
that to senior leadership.
- Evaluate vendor technologies for data replication, data
distribution, data streaming.
- Adhere to data protection requirements including data access,
retention, residency and de-identification.
- Develop and maintain data flow and data sharing with internal
and external systems.
- Create data validation checks and scripts to ensure high data
quality and availability.
- Design and develop secure software in partnership with other
engineering teams onshore and offshore.
- Keep a pulse on the industry, and research, evaluate and
recommend new technologies, tools and frameworks for high volume
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to other team
- Code! Requirements:
- Must have experience with development, configuration and
deployment on Azure Cloud technologies.
- Experience deploying (DaaS) Data as a service.
- Experience with containerization like Docker and
- Experience with DevOps concepts, scripting.
- Hands on experience building data engineering solutions using
Microsoft Azure stack, including Azure Synapse Analytics, ADLS,
Azure Synapse Studio, Azure Data Factory, Azure Event Hub, Azure
Databricks, and Power BI.
- Hands-on experience with event streaming with modern event
streaming tooling like Kafka.
- 2-5 years of experience with any enterprise programming
language (C#, C++, Scala, Python or Java).
- Experience with any of the reporting tools like Power BI,
- Experience with NoSQL Databases.
- SQL Savvy - must have strong SQL experience.
- Minimum five (7) + plus years of relevant technology job
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.
- Experience with AI/ML concepts, tools and frameworks
- S. in Computer Science or B.S. Software Engineering or B.A. in
Computer Information Systems or equivalent education or experience.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental &
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional
voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America's Lender under the vision
of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh. We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: loanDepot, Irvine , Data Architect, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!