Posted on: February 19, 2021
We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving
lending market. mello, the Greek word for future, was the product
of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research &
development to transform & streamline the home buying process into
a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello is
just the beginning... loanDepot will continue to invest in
developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around
serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide
exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you
have ideas-it's a perfect match. Come join us!loanDepot - We are
America's Lender.Position Summary:Responsible for delivering
innovative, compelling, coherent software solutions for our
consumer, internal operations and value chain constituents across a
wide variety of enterprise applications through the creation of
discrete business services and their supporting components. Designs
and builds test framework to test the end-to-end solution on the
validation of the product. Requires knowledge of best practices in
the areas of design, development, and testing. Brings collaborative
ideas on testing improvements shared among different test groups
and organizations. Requires knowledge of writing and running
automated tests with direction from the Software Engineering
Manager and/or Lead SDET. Follows best coding practices and methods
identified by the team. Ensures the performance of all duties in
accordance with the company's policies and procedures, all U.S.
state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company
- Reviews and translates requirements into functional and
technical test cases and implements them for thorough test
- Creates integration test plans for smaller projects. Creates
tests which ensure application functionality, including up- and
- Uses testing frameworks to ensure quality software solutions.
Assists in the design and implementation of testing
- Utilizes experience with frameworks and/or tools such as Robot,
Cucumber, Watir, SoapUI, etc. Designs to build automated test
suites to validate business and technical requirements.
- Analyzes test case failures to identify points of failure in
the most product features and capabilities. Uses independent
judgement to resolve issues and provides recommendations for
- Collaborates with other technical teams by assisting in
troubleshooting the most complex technical or end-user
- Adheres to coding and testing standards. Follows established
best practices and provides recommendations for improvement in both
standards and practices. Leads the code reviews for peers and makes
necessary adjustments. Contributes to coding standards.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned. Requirements:
- B.S. in Computer Science, B.S. Software Engineering or B.A. in
Computer Information Systems or equivalent preferred and a minimum
of four (4) + years of relevant technology job experience.
- Understanding of financial terms and concepts is preferred.
Knowledge of mortgage specific terminology, concepts and systems is
- Advanced competence with multiple relevant languages and
technologies and a minimum of four (4) + years of experience with
Swagger, etc. required.
- Experience with TFS, JIRA, and Confluence preferred.
- Minimum three (3) + years of experience working collaboratively
in a team environment.
- Experienced with several methods for analyzing data, log files,
performance, etc. The Perks:
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental &
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional
voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America's Lender under the vision
of industry legend, Anthony HsiehWe are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
disability status.#LI-SSPM17 PI129511270
Keywords: loanDepot, Irvine , Sr SDET, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!