Business Development Representative
Company: Titan Mutual Lending Inc.
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Position: Business Development RepresentativeReports to: Retail
Sales Manager/ Team Lead / Branch Manager/ Respective
ManagerSummary:The Business Development Representative, (BDR), is
responsible for developing business-to-business relationships, lead
generation, generating co-branding techniques and brand awareness,
advocating the use of marketing tools, strategy and planning,
establishing sales routes and key affiliates, creating/printing
marketing materials, developing branding concepts and other
incidental duties as mutually agreed upon by management and
employee.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:This is a full-time
position that requires regular, reliable and punctual attendance.
To perform this job effectively, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Develop business-to-business relationships;
- Limited to providing sales leads to a licensed Titan Mutual
Lending Inc. Mortgage Loan Originator;
- Develop sales and marketing tools and branding concepts;
- Develop and print marketing materials;
- Use Byte to review and manage broker pipelines;
- Performs other job-related duties or special projects as
assigned by Senior Management. Restrictions:A Business Development
Representative is not a Mortgage Loan Originator and may not
originate loans regardless of licensing status. The following
restrictions are a result of the new laws and regulations; a
business development representative, whether duly licensed or not
licensed and a member of the National Mortgage Licensing Service
Registry may not perform the following:
- Contact a borrower for a refinance or purchase
- Contact a borrower to gather any documentation or
- Contact a borrower to discuss loan terms and/or negotiate
- Cannot take a loan application and/or originate a loan
application, or enter into a contract with a borrower;
- Cannot negotiate or discuss loan programs, interest rates or
loan modification issues with a borrower.Qualifications:To perform
the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the
- Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful and respectful
manner; and reacts well under pressure. Accepts responsibility for
own actions and follows through on commitments.
- Customer Service: Responds promptly to customer needs and
manages difficult and/or emotional customer situations.
- Team Work: Supports the organization's goals and values, gives
and welcomes feedback and contributes to building a positive team
- Ethics: Works with integrity, treats people with respect, and
inspires the trust of others.
- Oral and Written Communication: Listens and receives
clarification; able to read and interpret written information.
- Quality Management: Demonstrates accuracy and is thorough,
while monitoring own work to ensure quality; and applies feedback
to improve performance.
- Adaptability: Adapts to changes in the work environment and is
able to deal with the frequent changes, delays, and/or unexpected
- Dependability: Follows instruction, responds to management
direction, keeps commitments, and takes responsibility for own
- Initiative: Takes independent action and looks for and takes
advantage of opportunities.
- Judgment: Displays a willingness to make timely decisions;
while exhibiting sound and accurate judgment. Supports and explains
reasoning for decisions and includes appropriate staff in the
decision-making process.Work Environment and Physical Demands:The
characteristics described below are representative of those that an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform their essential functions:
- Most of the work is performed in a fast-paced office
environment with frequent interruptions and with the need to deal
with a great diversity of people.
- The noise level in this work environment is usually
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to use hands and fingers; and to reach with arms
and hands; and is regularly required to sit and use a computer
workstation, including keyboard and visual display terminal, for
extended periods of time.
- While in the performance of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit, stand, walk, talk, and hear.Notice:The statements
contained in this job description reflect the general details as
deemed necessary to describe the principal functions of the job,
and the level of skill and knowledge typically required for the
scope of responsibility. It should not be considered an
all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform
other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas
to cover absences of relief, to equalize peak work periods or to
otherwise balance the workload.
Keywords: Titan Mutual Lending Inc., Irvine , Business Development Representative, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!