Company: Titan Mutual Lending Inc.
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Position: Loan Processor Level IReports To: Processing manager
or Production manager Summary:The primary role of the Loan
Processor's role is to consistency, accurately, and efficiently
move files through the pipeline to closing. Their role is to
support act as liaison for sales, closing, investor relations and
the Underwriting Departments.Essential Duties and
Responsibilities:This is a Full-Time position that requires
regular, reliable and punctual attendance. To perform this job
effectively, an individual must be able to perform each essential
- Review all new loan applications to ensure compliance
- Collect all conditions needed throughout process, interfacing
directly with borrowers, escrow officers, title officers, insurance
agents, appraisers, and investors.
- Ensure files adhere to investor Guidelines
- Conducts daily review and follow-up with customers and vendors
regarding outstanding items, pre or post-closing
- Performs data entry to update all internal computer systems and
loan files with notes regarding all actions that affect the loan in
accordance with company requirements.
- Maintains contact with customer a sales team to provide status
- Reviews title reports, payoffs, appraisals, income documents,
hazard insurance, and all supporting conditions for required
standard compliance prior to Funding
- Loan Documentation review and quality control.
- Prioritize and monitor daily workflow in order to ensure all
loans are being worked on in accordance with company's timeline
- Ensures all welcome calls and CTC calls are made to client
within 24 hours of receiving file.
- Ensure prior to doc's checklist is complete prior to requesting
docs be drawn on files.
- Coordinates signing appointments with clients, escrow and
- Obtain any funding conditions issued by funding department
- Assist with any post-closing issues as needed.
- Update client and all applicable parties when loan has
- Ensure all compliance training in timely manner
- Ensure CD is signed and returned so client can sign loan docs
- Prepare and organize files for UW initial review and final
- Prepare any subordination paperwork and packages to
- Be Proficient in Conventional loan requirements
- Will maintain active pipeline of minimum of 15 loans
- Must be able to prioritize time sensitive deadlines.
- Can process both purchase and refinance transactions.
- Stay abreast of all new Underwriting and TRID
guidelines.Qualifications:This position must be able to accommodate
to reading documents or instruments, detailed work, problem
solving, customer contact, reasoning, math, language,
presentations, verbal and written communication, analytical
reasoning, stress, multiple concurrent tasks, and constant
interruptions. To perform the job successfully, an individual
should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Knowledgeable in compliance, credit analysis and
- Minimum 2 years as a Loan Processor or related role.
- Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful and respectful
manner; and reacts well while under pressure. Accepts
responsibility for own actions and follows through on
- Has strong time management, organizational and negotiation
- Customer Service: Responds promptly to customer needs and
manages difficult and/or emotional customer situations;
- Team Work: Supports the organization's goals and values, gives
and welcomes feedback and contributes to building a positive team
- Ethics: Works with integrity, treats people with respect, and
inspires the trust of others.
- Has strong Oral and Written Communication skills: Listens and
receives clarification; able to read and interpret written
- Quality Management: Demonstrates accuracy and is thorough,
while monitoring own work to ensure quality; and applies feedback
to improve performance.
- Adaptability: Adapts to changes in the work environment and is
able to deal with the frequent changes, delays, and/or unexpected
- Dependability: Follows instruction, responds to management
direction, keeps commitments, and takes responsibility for own
- Initiative: Takes independent action and looks for and takes
advantage of opportunities, and has the ability to set
- Judgment: Displays a willingness to make timely decisions;
while exhibiting sound and accurate judgment. Supports and explains
reasoning for decisions and includes appropriate staff in the
decision-making process.Notice:The statements contained in this job
description reflect the general details as deemed necessary to
describe the principal functions of the job, and the level of skill
and knowledge typically required for the scope of responsibility.
It should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work
requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned,
including work in other functional areas to cover absences of
relief, to equalize peak work periods or to otherwise balance the
Keywords: Titan Mutual Lending Inc., Irvine , Junior Processor, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!