Posted on: October 8, 2020
7195 - Irvine - 9501 Research Dr, Irvine, California, 92618
CarMax, the way your career should be! General Summary: Under
general supervision, responsible for assisting technicians with
determining the correct part number(s), locating parts, receiving
parts into inventory, distributing parts to customers (both
internal and external), proper documentation of all transactions,
returning incorrect/defective parts to vendors, inventory control
and maintenance, OSHA/EPA compliance, and exceptional customer
service. Principle Duties And Responsibilities:
- Provide customers (both internal and external) with the correct
part(s) for their vehicle.
- Locate and receive shipment of parts.
- Receive parts into inventory.
- Maintain the parts inventory for neatness, accuracy (cycle
counts), and correct stocking levels.
- Control service supplies to minimize waste.
- Allocate parts in the AutoMation system.
- Return incorrect and/or defective parts to parts vendor or
- Meet all requirements of OSHA/EPA guidelines.
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times.
- Complete duties as assigned by Leads and Managers. Job
Specifications: Position requires the following pre-requisites and
- Accountable to Associate 1 Competency Model
- Complete Supply Associate Workstation Certifications
- Read, interpret and transcribe data in order to maintain
- Demonstrate intermediate computer skills, including spreadsheet
- Work with and through other associates and vendors
- Perform multiple duties in a high-energy, fast-paced working
- Lift objects that weigh as much as 50 lbs.
- Understand numeric filing system.
- Speak and listen effectively in dealing with
customers/associates, both in person and over the phone.
- Complete CarMax provided training including, but not limited to
new associate training - Operations, KRONOS training, and parts
process specific training Working Conditions:
- Primarily indoor work environment; may include working at times
in noisy and/or inclement weather conditions.
- Requires walking or standing for extended periods of time.
- Wears CarMax clothing (acquired through company) at all times
working in the store.
- Follows all CarMax, O.S.H.A., and EPA standards including the
use of Personal Protective Equipment, and proper waste disposal in
- Adhere to all CarMax policies including Attendance, Asset
Protection, Integrity and Standards of Professional Appearance.
Upon an applicant's request, CarMax will consider reasonable
accommodation to complete the CarMax Job Application .
Keywords: CarMax, Irvine , Parts/Supply Associate, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!