- Perform engineering work related to configuring, deploying,
maintaining, and upgrading CAD and Product Lifecycle Management
(PLM) applications and processes.
- Create and maintain Battery CAD data in CATIA and ENOVIA.
- Responsible for tasks related to development and deployment of
systems, methodologies, standards and processes that result in the
ability to create and manage high fidelity digital data for Rivian
- Ensure PLM system integrity and manages all product
configuration data and information throughout the product
- Analyze battery packaging zones for clash, clearance and
contact issues and document and coordinate critical issues with the
battery design team.
- Define technical contents and guide the
development/coordination of training for CAD and PLM
- Assist in planning, coordination, performance and execution of
processes for PLM tools and services that meet internal and
external customer and regulatory requirements.
- Execute plans according to schedule for engineering
- Coordinate activities for lower level design staff assigned to
- Actively work to improve daily processes, to ensure all CAD
and PLM systems meet customer requirements
- Actively work to maintain current BOM and all design related
attributes as defined by engineering
- Support development and maintenance all assembly drawings and
ensures data managed is correctly related
- Responsible for producing Product Structure and Engineering
Bill of Material for use in development and production
- Responsible for change management and product configuration
This is what you’ll need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related
curriculum required or equivalent combination of education &
- Five years of experience using CATIA, ENOVIA (CATIA V6
- Familiarity with computer-aided design, manufacturing and
product data management systems.
- Experience with automotive virtual, mule, prototype and
- Basic knowledge of design engineering and manufacturing
engineering applications and processes
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever.
This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we
build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never
simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old
problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that
are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a
love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future
We operate development centers in Plymouth, MI, Irvine CA and
San Jose, CA, and Surrey, England, as well as a manufacturing
facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits
Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to
the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and
to providing employees with a work environment free of
discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at
Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual
qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief,
family or parental status, or any other status protected by the
laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will
not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these
characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.