Privately owned by our people, GHD is one of the world’s leading
engineering professional services companies. Our global network of
over 10,000 people operates in the water, energy and resources,
property and buildings, environment, and transportation
GHD Advisory was launched in 2016 to address our clients’ needs
for outcomes that challenge the status quo in our rapidly changing
business environment. GHD Advisory partners closely with the
broader GHD business to demonstrate its strong technical expertise,
global connected network and executive-level industry
relationships. We provide innovative strategies and commercial
solutions to enable clients to optimize performance across the
entire business and asset lifecycle.
Our team of expert government and business consultants,
asset-management, economists, professionals, engineers and industry
specialists provide a wide range of services. Please visit our
website for more information:
As a global firm, GHD continues to expand our market presence
across North America. As part of the Infrastructure Investment &
Economics business, GHD Advisory has established a dedicated
Transactions, Strategy and Commercial group to provide
infrastructure asset and infrastructure business related decision
support. Services include but are not limited to:
Capability Leader of the North American GHD Advisory Asset
Management Business to achieve GHD’s profit, sustainability, growth
and staff development objectives. The goal for GHD is to be a
thought leader and premier asset management Advisor with a
strategic focus on Municipalities, Water and Transportation markets
in the USA and Canada.
Closely cooperating with other GHD enterprise and Advisory
Business Activity Leaders, and the broader GHD business including
Operating Centre Managers, Marketing Managers and Regional
• Develop and own the strategy for the development of the GHD
Advisory Asset Management Business aligned with the Enterprise
• Provide leadership to the GHD Advisory Asset Management
Business in North America so that we meet GHD’s overall objectives
in terms of financial performance, risk management and strategic
development having regard to GHD’s core values.
• Implementation of performance and operational initiatives to
achieve “best practice” as identified by the GHD Advisory
Leadership team and in GHD’s strategic plan.
• Participate in the various GHD Advisory leadership meetings to
collectively identify and share “best practice” across all Business
• P&L of the Asset Management business including Utilization
of the Asset Management Team.
• Development of the Asset Management capability - training and
• Growing of the Asset Management team to meet demand
• Delivery performance – client satisfaction, great product,
• Innovation and development of the Asset Management
• Selling the Asset Management Proposition
• Brand and Marketing - demonstrating GHD as the Market
• Bringing Global Best Practice and leveraging the full breadth
of Asset Management globally
• Develop annual budget proposals of staffing and capital
expenditure for review and approval.
• Provide monthly KPI report to the GHD Advisory Leadership Team
(with particular regard to profitability, collections and
productivity and work in hand) together with any required
• Prepare and submit any significant investment/expansion
• Manage overhead/operational costs in accordance with GHD
• Develop the GHD Advisory Asset Management Business Plan with
regard to the high priority areas of the Business Risk
• Arrange for compliance with environmental and OHS&R
legislation, regulations and applicable codes of practice.
• Liaison with the Chair of the Risk Committee and the General
Manager responsible for PI in respect to the implementation of the
GHD Management Systems.
• Review key submissions that are critical for the ongoing
performance of the GHD Advisory Asset Management Business
(Activities) (including Go/No Go review).
• Provide early notification of potential claims and proactively
• Provide monthly Opportunity & Risk Reports
• Flag and discuss any abnormal issues with the Group Executive
Strategic and Business Development
• Develop and update annually the Asset Management Business
• Keep up to date the Asset Management organisation chart based
on the GHD Advisory template
• Develop proposals for expansion e.g. senior appointments,
local acquisitions in consideration of current GHD Advisory
• Provide and present plans for business development.
• Discuss and agree client & growth objectives with the Group
• Identify and submit proposals for strategic appointments.
• Succession planning, in particular appointments for business
activity Leaders and Executive Advisors.
• Implement staff appraisal outcomes, implement training
initiatives and maintain general morale.
• Illustrate support and compliance with the requirements of the
GHD Health and Safety Management System and Management
• Minimum 15 years’ experience in Asset Management
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Existing relationships with Asset Management clients in
My Profile Create and manage profiles for future