Commercial Bank - Risk -Credit Risk -Asset Based Lending, Vice
Irvine, CA, United States
As a Credit Risk Manager in Asset Based Lending your
responsibility will be to manage an assigned portfolio of ABL
loans/relationships consistent with industry standards/credit
philosophies as well as internal standard operating/underwriting
procedures and portfolio management guidelines. Duties include:
* Lead closing process of approved new business opportunities
including negotiation of documentation and coordination with
syndications if necessary. For assigned portfolio:
* Recommend for credit approval appropriate structure changes or
appropriate account management strategy based on changes or
anticipated changes in client's business. Identify deteriorating
credits, recommend appropriate course of action.
* Retain and deepen client relationships. Look for opportunities
to bring ideas to the client, especially cross-sell opportunities
as reflected by referrals, presentations, meetings, between the
clients and other product specialists within the bank.
* Work with operations to ensure appropriate level of collateral
reporting is in place. Interpret results of collateral monitoring /
field exams. Establish reserves for any deterioration in
collateral. Identify and understand inventory collateral and
* Review monthly and annual financial statements. Compare actual
results to plan and prior year. Understand and reconcile any
variances. Confirm covenant compliance and risk rating.
* Communicate to manager and credit any material change in
operating performance and collateral position. Recommend
appropriate course of action to address operating or collateral
* Maintain current credit and financial statement files.
Address/reduce documentation exceptions. Prepare brief call reports
after customer visits that summarize items discussed and any
* 5 years+ of Asset Based Lending industry experience including
two years of audit or underwriting experience.
* Exposure to ABL lending, bankruptcy, or loan workout strongly
* Must have excellent organizational and communication skills
(both written and verbal).
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance preferred. * 5
years+ of Asset Based Lending industry experience including two
years of audit or underwriting experience. * Exposure to ABL
lending, bankruptcy, or loan workout strongly preferred. * Must
have excellent organizational and communication skills (both
written and verbal). * Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance