Company: Learfield Communications, LLC
Posted on: February 16, 2020
OverviewPaciolan is the #1 primary ticketing company in college
athletics, and the #2 largest primary ticketing provider in the US
including performing arts, arenas, and professional sports. As a
leader in ticketing, fundraising, marketing, analytics, and
technology solutions, we power more than 500 live entertainment
organizations, selling over 120 million tickets a year.--The
Executive Assistant will support Paciolans CEO by performing
various administrative, secretarial and communication duties.----
- Schedule the CEOs time through Microsoft Outlook. This includes
initiating and scheduling appointments, as well as acting as
gatekeeper to help the CEO optimize her time.
- Schedule meetings, conference calls, or phone calls. This
includes identification of acceptable dates and locations as well
as RVSPs for attendees.
- Prepare meeting agendas. Take and distribute meeting notes as
- Work with outside parties to secure meeting and lodging space
well in advance of meetings.
- Take notes in meetings and distribute notes as directed.
- Draft official correspondence on behalf of the CEO and obtain
CEOs signature. This correspondence is most often in professional
(formal) typewritten letter form.
- Maintain list of action items due to the CEO from his
subordinates or partners, which should include a definitive due
date. Follow up on action items before due or after deadline has
- Book travel for CEO, through Concur platform. This includes
airfare, hotel, rental car, meeting space, and restaurants as
- Perform personal duties from time to time (e.g. booking
personal travel or calendar items,) to help maximize CEOs
- Complete CEO expense reimbursement reports by obtaining
receipts from XX or third party vendor and sending reports and
receipts to the companys accounting department.
- Obtain signatures and route official correspondence as
- Keep regular business hours on behalf of the CEO (8am-5:30 pm):
- Be available by phone or email after hours as needed,
especially when the CEO is traveling
- Organize social functions for CEOs team, clients or partners as
- Procure office supplies as needed.
- Maintain confidence and protect operations by keeping
- Keep key documents on file for use when needed. Route key
documents internally or externally in a professional and timely
manner, which should include a typed cover letter from the
Executive Assistant him or herself.
- Maintain a professional, positive and cheerful attitude.
- Exude and exemplify the core company values of Build the Team,
Grow the Company, and Have Fun through every single human
interaction, whether in person, over the phone or email, or any
other medium.QualificationsThe ideal candidate must be flexible,
organized, proactive, and calm under pressure. Excellent
communication and inter-personal skills are essential for this role
because interaction with senior staff and others across all levels
of our business groups is necessary. This position also requires a
professional demeanor, sense of urgency, and the ability to
prioritize.Additional qualifications include:
- Bachelors Degree
- Some experience supporting C-Level Executives
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and determine priorities
- Exceptional organizational skills with a demonstrated ability
to work in an accurate manner.
- Possess proficiency with Microsoft Office (specifically
Keywords: Learfield Communications, LLC, Irvine , Executive Assistant, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!